SIG Meeting March 28th - Dale Gatherum-Goss- Bookings in this thread

Perky,

And if I ask really nicely can I have two please! ;)

I know, I know... I said I couldn't make it, but I really want to hear Dale speak and have a chance to catch up with you as well as Jacque so decided to miss Uni that night and maybe go to another class on a different day that week.

There will be the inevitable last minute cancellations so put me on the end of the list where I belong and I'll hopefully slide into the starting grid when the flags about to fall.

Thanks mate and Kay and I will see you on the night!

Jacque, look forward to catching you there.

Cheers,
Michael.

perky29 said:
Yeah Michael it will probably be ok I think.:)
From now on in, people will be placed on a reserves list......
Thanks Dave,

And I'm happy to be your door witch if you want me to be... ;)

I can look pretty intimidating when I puff myself up and stand on a few phone books. :p

Cheers,
Michael.

Sounds good Michael. Thanks for that. :D
Another full house everyone.

Dale has advised he does not need a projector, so don't worry about paying any money this time everybody.:)

I will bring along some tea, coffee / milk / sugar . Lets hope the urn is not broken like last time :rolleyes: anyone who wants to shout me a beer (or kudo's) is welcome :p .

Gloweb, you are 1st reserve, though I would say you will have no problem getting a seat as often we find a few people don't turn up.
Anyone else who wants a ticket, still reply to this thread and keep your eyes on this thread on the 28th to see if you are in ....
David

handyandy said:
Hi David

Can I add 1 please? I appreciate this will be on the reserve list.

Cheers
Andreas,

As I'm working the door, come see me and I might be able to sneak your lady in the back entrance... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

Back