SIG Meeting Monday June 16th 2008 - Victor Kumar

SIG Meeting Monday June 16th 2008 - Victor Kumar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
For our next SIG Meeting we have lined up a great guest - Victor Kumar.

When - Monday June 16th , 2008 - for a 7:30pm start.
Where :
Where: Roxbury Hotel, 172 St Johns Road, Glebe.
http://www.roxbury.com.au/
The club has some quite reasonable food - if you get there early usually you can meet up with some of the regulars downstairs.

Numbers: Up to 80 persons.

For those of you who went to the Reno Kings breakfast - you might remember Victor. He stood up at the end and told of his Story - he currently owns 72 properties (mostly) in South Western Sydney. He is also a Mortgage Broker.
Victor's inspiring story was featured in last August's Australian Property Investor Magazine with his wife Reshmi.
For those of you who enjoy a good property story , here it is!!
Victor and Reshmi Kumar migrated from Fiji 10 years ago with $4500 to their name.
Today they have property valued at almost $4 million, and a lot of valuable lessons to share – many in what not to do :) .

How Do I Get on the List: Post Here on this Thread your name and numbers (limit of 4) and it is first in, best dressed.

Please deposit $2 in the jar at the door , to help pay for a gift for our guest.
Any excess money gets saved toward our year end dinner

Looking forward to seeing all newbies and regulars for networking afterwards.

David Perkin

Do you know if he give out handouts and free CD's on the day?
Cheers

Hi Ziggy,
I asked Victor - he replied :
"I can supply soft copies of both CD, and an e-book that I have written on property investing, will need email addresses to send them out to, will talk about it on the day, and those interested can give me the details.

The investment tips CD can be downloaded directly from the website, make sure people dont click "send physical CD"

Hope this answers your question.

David

Back