SIG Meeting Monday June 16th 2008 - Victor Kumar

Thats a shame Debbie.
Its unfortunate the the Pub only has Monday nights free - as Tuesday nights they have comedy there ( I too would prefer Tuesday night) !!
38 people so far.
David

Yeah, competition season is well upon us, so unless the coach is ill Monday's and Wednesdays are out until after Nationals (November).:(

can I add another 2 to me. I'll delete the original post

Stuart - 3 tickets

Nathan - 1 ticket

for some reason I can't delete my original post! hope this isnt confusing :D

first timer

hi my name is ming. This is my first time. I'd really like to find out more about IPs and would like to meet the right people and network. Do I just simply turn up on the day?
Or do I have to formally register somewhere?
thanks in advance.
ming

hi my name is ming. This is my first time. I'd really like to find out more about IPs and would like to meet the right people and network. Do I just simply turn up on the day?
Or do I have to formally register somewhere?
thanks in advance.
ming

Hi Ming,
By posting - you have now "reserved" your spot. See you there Ming :)
Its not too formal really.

We are up to 55 people now.
This looks like being a real good turnout :)

PS - Please all remember the $2 donation. Last meeting many of the people did not put money in the glass jar and I ended up being short of money for the gift.

David

PS - Please all remember the $2 donation. Last meeting many of the people did not put money in the glass jar and I ended up being short of money for the gift.

David

I don't think this should be a donation. Perky spends a lot of time and effort to organise these things and the least attendees could do is drop something in the jar. Having to constantly shell out out of your own pocket for a gift to the speakers is just well, un-Australian!

I'm a maybe mate.

Hi, is everyone driving from all over Sydney with 1-2 people in a car to get there? That seems crazy (and expensive). I am just envisaging 30 cars trying to park.

Maybe some carpooling could be arranged.

Id LOVE a lift from anywhere near Baulkham Hills.

I'm happy to pay for petrol.

PM if you can help.

Or reply here if anyone else has any ideas.

hi perky add me 1
I thought I had posted but its not there so may have forgot.
oh and the people that did not put the $2.00 in the jar they call it karma
you need good karma not bad.
if you are asked to put $2.00 or $5.00 in then if you go in then you should not need to be asked
last time I went we were all adults so there no excuss perky should not have to shell out for your karma.
and if you lose a deal put it down to that 2 bucks you saved.
and just for the record the information at these meeting may or may not help you but its worth the 2 bucks to learn.
and my hat goes off to perky for organising it each time and I for one enjoy my time there. and have dropped my 2.00 in
even if as is the case I turned up and it was half way thru.
just my .002 worth

Back