Six Figure Profits in 2 months

Hi All
Just read an article on Oc1 and Tigerboy, aka Oscar and Huss featured in the API mag.

I must admit been off the API mag for a while cos some of the features have been pretty ordinary. However this article is worth a read with profits of $772,000 and $240,000 in only should read six months:eek:

Congratulations very impressive.

Cheers, MTR

Last edited:
Hi All
Just read an article on Oc1 and Tigerboy, aka Oscar and Huss featured in the API mag.

I must admit been off the API mag for a while cos some of the features have been pretty ordinary. However this article is worth a read with profits of $772,000 and $240,000 in only should read six months:eek:

Congratulations very impressive.

Cheers, MTR

Thanks MTR. There's been quite a few of us now here on SS that have been featured in the magazine. :)

Cheers
Oscar

Congrats Oscar and Huss. Well done!

API have asked me if I want to be interviewed - I'm not sure I'm ready to that out there yet :)

Nice job

I just read that article yesterday. Different ways to skin a cat. Different purchase entries and different exits. Sometimes the not so straight forward projects (that others leave alone as being too hard) end up bringing the juiciest return.

Well done guys. :)

Congrats Oscar and Huss. Well done!

API have asked me if I want to be interviewed - I'm not sure I'm ready to that out there yet :)

Thanks Westminster. I've always said that there are opportunities out there, we just need to be able to recognise them when they come along.

Huss.

Thanks Westminster. I've always said that there are opportunities out there, we just need to be able to recognise them when they come along.

Huss.

Hi Tigerboy
Looing forward on details on your new projects, interested in the numbers of course:).......
Also, can I be bold and ask you what you did with the $700,000 profit, did you splash out on a ferrari:p

Congrats guys.

I am also going to be featured in the Sept API magazine and am aware of another forum member who will be in the same issue related to his developments.

Seems lots of developers are being interviewed at the moment.

Cheers,
Matt

$700k profit or equity in 6 months?
Either way, great result. I could easily live on this for at least 12-15 years.
On a side note, what's the motivation and why do people volunteer to do these interviews?

On a side note, what's the motivation and why do people volunteer to do these interviews?

I got asked to write an article years ago for a Reno and landscaping article. No payment was offered and I was too lazy to bother. They'd seen some pictures and short story from a an oline competition I had entered.

Speaking for myself, I wanted exposure for my new website for property developers and will be leveraging off the article with an advertisement in the same magazine issue. The timing was ideal for me also.

I think that the average person takes a great sense of accomplishment from achieving with property and are generally happy to share what they did with others, in the same way that people share and help each other on forums.

Congrats guys.

I am also going to be featured in the Sept API magazine and am aware of another forum member who will be in the same issue related to his developments.

Seems lots of developers are being interviewed at the moment.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks Matt. Seems to be the flavour of the month (well, years perhaps! :p )

It wasn't something that we seeked. I thought it would be fun and it was something different. I have knocked back the TV offers though :p

Cheers
Oscar

Hi Oscar,

Congratulations on the achievement. My question: Now that you've been "exposed" and friends and family know of your recent success, have you noticed any of them turning a little "green"? I see it happen a lot and is the reason why i find it hard talking about property to family and friends.

Regards

Hodge

Hi Oscar,

Congratulations on the achievement. My question: Now that you've been "exposed" and friends and family know of your recent success, have you noticed any of them turning a little "green"? I see it happen a lot and is the reason why i find it hard talking about property to family and friends.

Thanks Hodge.

Not really. I talk developing/building/permits with others in the industry on a daily basis. With family and friends there's plenty of other things to talk about, which is the way i prefer it.

Cheers
Oscar

Hi Tigerboy
Looing forward on details on your new projects, interested in the numbers of course:).......
Also, can I be bold and ask you what you did with the $700,000 profit, did you splash out on a ferrari:p

Mtr I've never been one for Italian cars :) German's my taste.

But seriously the profit is really an increase in value as we don't plan on selling them. In fact they will be tenanted next week.

Back