Slacks Creek #5

Congrats! Tom. So did you pay 10% deposit in cash?

Yeah I'm finding the time to read. I've just finished 0-260 Steve McKnight, Money secrets John Burley, I've also just started(what I didn't learn at school but wish I had) by Jamie McIntyre and I have started Millionaire Steve McKnight also.

Big thanks to (The Black Duck) who loan me the books to read:)

i did a 96k equity release out of the first ip i bought in adamstown i paid 385k in 2011 re valued around august last year at 509k current loan is now 430k
with the 100k i used 38k to purchase slacks creek and 58k to purchase kippa ring.

I've read a few of the steve mcknight books pretty crazy the amount of places he bought in such a short time I'm busy enough with the 5 ***** imagine 260 :eek:

Hey guys house is all sorted, tenants ended up moving in this afternoon, tradies were still their doing finishing touches while they were moving in.
Happy everything all sorted now.

Sorry about the terrible photos had to go through over 600 photos the agent had taken for the condition report to try and find similar angles for the finished product pics!

Tom this is great work mate, I've been looking at SC and Logan Central myself. Maybe one day we will bump into each other there haha

Tom this is great work mate, I've been looking at SC and Logan Central myself. Maybe one day we will bump into each other there haha

Thankyou, I was always wondering when i was at opens up there if i was ever passing any fellow somersoftians!
Might need to get some hats made up!

Back