Small Subdivision Opportunity

At those prices I'd expect an MP3 of what it sounds like.

What sort of property are you looking to buy?

Those instruments are like investments, they go up in value over time.

In regards to property, I believe I'm in a similar situation like you where I would like to project manage development sites in the future.

My background:

I currently look after a territory in my job.
I've supervised store setups, refits, etc. in the last couple of years.
I've done planning courses, attend council events, countless seminars and property related events, read books and watched as many property development related stuff that I can and still doing on a daily basis, and linger around this forum.

Theoretically speaking, I am more than equipped to project manage a site but there's one issue; I haven't done one personally yet. From experience by setting up stores on a deadline, things rarely go according to plan.

There are friends of mine that will let me project manage once they're able to as they're confident in my abilities, probably more than I do. But I won't until I do one of my own first.

In my opinion, if you're not capable of developing, then become capable. Sort out your finances first, get a job then save, if you're still not able, then get another job and save until you are able to start. Keep asking people that knows more than you do.

But that's just me.

Back