Smart Property Development Home Study Pack

Hi,
Has anyone from WA used this course from Peter Comben. Did they find the course relevent for all states or was it Victoria Specific? I am looking at expanding my horizons, as I have built 3 houses on subdivisions now so I am keen to do something with a bit more scale.

thanks Guys

Property Development

Hi,

Im keen to get started in property development, I have a block of land with an old house on it. Its currently on rent. I plan to knock it down and rebuild on this block. Its been zoned for a house or a duplex.

Seeing that you've already build 3 houses, how do I acquire the knowledge in order to become a property developer ? How did you get into it ?

I would appreciate your guidance,

Thanks,

Kabutar

I am not familiar with the council regulations in Sydney but I would start by talking to the local council about your proposal. You can also talk to a town planning consultant if you don't have the time. The council web site should have some information that you can use. Also run through the figures to make sure its financially viable.

Don't know about the course but a good book to read is "Australian Residential Property Development" by Ron Forlee.

Back