SMEs r us

Has anyone heard of this company?
They have been suggested to us for a "chat" by a PM in Moranbah to "discuss strategies". We have a property in Moranbah that is worth less than we paid.
I googled them and it seems they deal with bankruptcies.

I had a return call from them today to schedule a proper discussion, but the person I spoke to said words to the effect of "handing back poor performing properties to the bank".
In my dreams!!
Just like to know if anyone has had dealings with this company and what your outcome was.

Cheers
Cathy

In answer to my own post - DO NOT listen to SMEs r us.
They appear to be fearmongerers.
I have spoken to my bank today at length and it is not their practice to recall loans that are not in default. This is what SME would have people believe and their advice was to front my bank today and declare my hand - had I done that, the bank WOULD review my LVR and I would have started my own chain reaction.
I have had a dreadful afternoon waiting to speak to my bank, thinking that I was heading to bankruptcy immediately. Grr...

I had a return call from them today to schedule a proper discussion, but the person I spoke to said words to the effect of "handing back poor performing properties to the bank".

Banks have a returns policy? :D

Sorry, this ones faulty, the Capital Growth is Broken and the Rent keeps falling :p

did your managing property manager suggest you contact that company? google the name some info on line.
personally would seek independent financial advice. good luck.

Back