SMH HK Article

Reply: 1

Good article Michael.
Still I wonder though, what does he have to say that takes seven whole days at a boot camp.
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1

Ah yes...he denies making much of a profit. WHAT?!!!!!! Does this guy think we are all scmucks or what? It doesn't take a genuis to figure out that $20K x no. of people on the course - expenses is a HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY!!! Who does Henry think he is deluding? Not me.
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 2

I dont know Henry Kaye, and I havent done any of his courses, Im sure what he teaches is what has worked for him, I'm thinking what he teaches is probably legal, I'm also thinking that some people are doing his courses, and not quite following what he says, he cant be held responsible for this.

There is no doubting that Henry Kaye is a good business man, and a good property Investor? not sure as I havent heard anyone speak of his property, just "How Much He Charges For A Course".

The demand for his courses must be there, and it must be a huge demand, otherwise, he wouldnt be able to achieve such a high price. It is a very clever person who can make money out of a seminar, they are expensive little buggers to organise.

So....why dont we hear from anyone who is doing really well following the Henry Kaye technique?

Maybe they are doing so well they are so busy and dont have time to be here? Maybe they feel they have heard all the answers from HK's seminar?

If people are making money from HK"s technique, good luck to them, I hope they continue to prosper, if HK is doing anything wrong, I am sure the universe will send a Karmic response to HK, and show him where he is going wrong.

For me, I dont get it, Ive had people explain his theory to me over and over again, and I still dont understand, I know i sometimes have attacks of the thick and woolly, but not all the time, why dont I understand his concept?

Is there anyone on the forum brave enough to come out in the open, and say they have done the course, and this is how the theory works??

I am not asking you to give it all away, I think that would be rude, after all, you paid a lot of money to find out the information, and now I want it for free.

Im just after a very brief outline, if I may, you can email me if you like, I dont think it is a technique that I will ever use, as I am kinda happy with my way, but i do try to understand the different techniques, as I feel it helps improve my understanding of market forces.

Look forward to some replies,

PS: HK with his baby face, couldnt be THAT bad right? i mean like...what a cutie!
Cheers, TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Reply: 2.1

the reason the course is so long is because it takes one day to explain the investing and 6 days to explain the service procedure of the mercedes

Reply: 2.1.1

I've spoken to a HK "graduate" who is applying a couple of the strategies here in Canberra - I believe successfully. To say that he was an evangelical convert would be an understatement.

He spent $12k doing the course and made $26k net on his first deal. Is he smart? No. Could he have picked up the info without HK at a fraction of the price? Yes. Did he get value for his money? In his opinion, Yes. The big question is would he have done anything in property without doing the course? A big No in his case. So it's horses for courses.

As with most courses: 70% say 'that's interesting', 20% say 'I was ripped off', 8% say 'I could do that', and only 2% get off their butts and do it. Doesn't matter if its HK, Peter Spann, Geoff Doidge, Hans Jakobi, Geoff Davis, and so on and so on.

My own IP education has cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and am I happy with the result? You bettcha baby. Would I have done it differently? With the benefit of hind sight - of course. Would I have done HK's course were it available when I started out? Probably not.

Michael Croft
"The best parachute folders are those who jump themselves."

HK phenomena

Reply: 2.2

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C18178.E6A7CDA0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a client who has done the course and I have seen the notes, =voluminous. He said even the initial course was few grand. The =information is nothing special. What I thought was unusual is that they =recommended that people form property investor groups and buy off the =plan, try to get up to 20% discount then sell it on to other people =(associates and friends) or via seminar and add on 10 or 15% for your =profit.

My client got his fingers burnt and a few month later came back to me =wanting to invest and forget about the whole episode. He is a joint =partner with me in a development in Sydney. He has now learnt how to do =developments now for FREE, but will not be attempting any himself for a =few years at least.

I have read HK's notes and I think they are really great. All good =common sense stuff. Is it worth it ? That is for the buyer to say not =me. I would not pay the price. However some people I know who purchased =through a well known property marketing company were happy to pay 6.6% =to 10% commissions to the marketers. Go figure. BB

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C18178.E6A7CDA0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

I have a client who has done the course and I have =seen the
notes, voluminous. He said even the initial course was few grand. The
information is nothing special. What I thought was unusual is that they
recommended that people form property investor groups and buy off the =plan, try
to get up to 20% discount then sell it on toother =people(associates
and friends) or via seminar and add on 10 or 15% for your
profit.

My client got his fingers burnt and a few month =later came
back to me wanting to invest and forget about the whole episode. He is a =joint
partner with me in a development in Sydney. He has now learnt how to do
developments now for FREE, but will not be attempting any himself for a =few
years at least.

I have readHK's notes and I think they are =really great.
All good common sense stuff. Is it worth it ? That is for the buyer to =say not
me. I would not pay the price. However some people I know who purchased =through
a well known property marketing company were happy to pay6.6% to =10%
commissions to the marketers. Go
figure.BB

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C18178.E6A7CDA0--

Reply: 3

I guess there are many ways to get from Point A to Point B.
You can walk, catch a bus, drive in your older car or go and buy a new Mercedes for the trip.
All will probably(well...hopefully!), get you there, but just make sure you factor in the cost of the ride when you get to your destination!

Reply: 2.3

Hear Hear TW

Always wondered what the big secret was - I have never seen any info on forums etc. that explain it. Only info about "friends" that tried it and failed.

Cathy

Reply: 1.1.1

I heard that HK is worth about 80 million. It wouldn't surprise me...just
wish I hadn't contributed to it!!!!

Di

Back