so the biz is on facebook.

Hi BC, I just became a fan of you on Facebook
You seem to have been doing a lot to improve and promote the Biz in the last few months, good on you !!!!
I wish you every success

Hey nice website, good for you BC. I'll become a fan too! :)

(I never did find those books for you as hubby can't get the time to go through the storeroom. Sorry about that.)

Regards JO

cheers guys! i'm using it to increade my website's traffic and also google wil pick up facebook a lot quicker than my site - so the cross-pollination (i hate the term viral marketing - sounds 80s to me) of information should be good.

thanks for the tip James!

How about some photos of before & after projects etc in Facebook to promote the biz?

Facebook is a bit "Marsha-Marsha-Marsha" but It has it's uses for networking or connecting with distant friends and rellies

google loves facebook - only reason i'm using it.

facebook only allows links and i don't update the example content on my website to often - bu ti do have some fresh ones.

like these three....

Attachments

• MURPHY_CONCEPT.pdf
    122.1 KB · Views: 88
  • connolly - concepts_02.pdf
    139.9 KB · Views: 194
  • TANA_concept.pdf
    175.3 KB · Views: 80
How long 'til you're on twitter?

If you have a Wordpress based blog there are many apps that will auto post new blog posts into both Facebook and Twitter accounts.

How long 'til you're on twitter?
I was just about to ask the same thing..

Google Loves Twitter just as much :)

You can actually hook you Facebook Fan Page up directly to twitter.. so any Facebook updates you do get posted on your twitter page.

The thing with facebook and twitter for link building (or cross pollination :p ) is they use a thing called 'No Follow' links.. so while the big G will index the facebook pages they will not actually generate any traffic to your site.. only traffic to your FB page.. thats if your FB page is keyword happy of course.

So you need to make sure your FB page is active and has some sort of conversion mechanism on it..

this is just a waste of time imo, unless you promote say a social networking game. The fact Facebook uses "nofollow" on the links, gives you no link juice whatsoever.

Back