So what does everyone here do for a living?

Cycling is the sport for those who lack the coordination to do a real sport.

Also for men who enjoy shaving their legs.

Lack coordination? The contact patch of road racing tyres is approx. 5mm wide x 12mm long on the road. Id say that requires some level of coordination.

The amount of men shaving their legs for most other athletic sports would be greater than 50% now....Footballers, Soccer, Gymnastics, Swimming etc.

What sport are you into boeman?

pinkboy

X
my day job is. Mother, cook, councillor, problem solver, pretty much revolves around my 2 girls, not complaining, as it ain't that tough:)

was an apprentice electrician but boss cancelled it cause he was closing his business. now trying to find another one, still at tafe too. bit frustrating especially when you have come back 3500kms to take an apprenticeship!

also play field hockey.

I am a carpenter and also a building inspector.

I have a company that mainly does frame, eaves and cladding work for new homes and we also do the occasional deck, privacy screens and started doing outdoor fireplace.

I am in the process of kicking off my building inspection company. I just have to make a few changes to my website and get insurance in place then it should be good to go.

If anyone is looking for an electrical apprentice can you please pm me as im trying to continue my apprenticeship
Nick

Melbourne but im happy to move states to continue my apprenticeship as my missing months will be stuffing up my profiling.

I reckon if you move to Sydney you wouldn't have any problem getting a job. There is thousands of houses getting built in western sydney

I reckon if you move to Sydney you wouldn't have any problem getting a job. There is thousands of houses getting built in western sydney

ive applied for that many appprentcieships and im just missing out!!!!!!!! I have everything an apprentice wants and needs and good knowledge, but I reckon being 31 bosses wont take me on cause I "cost too much" which I find utter BS considering the incentives there are for taking on a mature age apprentice.

ive applied for that many appprentcieships and im just missing out!!!!!!!! I have everything an apprentice wants and needs and good knowledge, but I reckon being 31 bosses wont take me on cause I "cost too much" which I find utter BS considering the incentives there are for taking on a mature age apprentice.

The incentives aren't really that great for an employer putting on a mature age apprentice. I reckon if you put an ad on gumtree up here in Sydney stating that you are mature aged apprentice and list all the incentives for an employer I reckon you will get a job.

You have to sell it to an employer why they should hire you over a normal young apprentice.

Back