So what does everyone here do for a living?

I teach 15 year olds for six hours a day and would like to have my own cow (goat, I'm lactose intolerant) and a horse and a trail bike. My husband would like a fishing boat. I would like an electric cattle prod for use at school. I do four hours a week unpaid so that I can have ten and a half weeks off every year.

I own a dairy farm so I could give you a cow or two (sorry , no goat ! )
Also have an electric cattle prodder that you can have . I never use it and never have but might be mighty handy in a classroom ? Perhaps hook it up to the power pole if you get a bad feeling coming on ...

While I'm qualified in the dismal science, I work as a public servant.... which is also somewhat dismal I guess!! And two afternoons/evenings a week, I'm a flute teacher.

Wylie, haven't all your boys moved into their new homes yet?

Middle boy moved out and same day oldest boy and partner moved back in whilst they plan their renovation.

Nine months and counting. They are close to being able to get quotes. Meanwhile, our downstairs is one big storage facility :p

Youngest was waiting at the top of the stairs to move into his own downstairs "pad" with ensuite and living area, but has had to cool his heels upstairs.

I'm a mechanical draftsman for bhp billiton iron ore.
i work fifo from Perth to Newman - 5 days on, 2 off & then 4 days on 3 off.

from what I'm being told lately - Not at all :)
i'm not going into details on a public forum, but after 23 years contracting in Perth things are looking good for me - very good.

A qualified IT engineer. Built the first speech recq app in oz. Built severs etc. Now, home engineer and part time investor. Made bad investment in Pilbara, but awesome SMSF.

Back