• Cup size A-B

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size C-D

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size DD-E

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Cup size F+

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • I purchase from Large chain stores (Myer, K-Mart etc.)

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • I Purchase from Medium chain stores (Bras 'N' Things etc.)

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I purchase from Small boutique stores

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I purchase Online

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Average price $0-$25

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $26-$50

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $51-$100

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Average price $101+

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All my mates at work regularly comment on my man boobs.....now they have the support they need; they don't bounce around anymore when I run either!!

Ian.

you could always tuck them in your "old man's" belt :D

rob and craig, as for the OO ... OO ... OO ... i can only assume they are your blinded eyeballs!

I usually buy mine at Kmart and the like but my aunty now sells party plan so I've bought a few off her. They are lovely but more than I usually spend. There's no party plan option.

My daughter buys HEAPS of bras. She has a bra fetish I think. Wish I was the same size as there are lots in her bedroom (she's left home) that she doesn't want.

I take bras that friends no longer want to Bali as they are expensive and a luxury for the ladies there.

Haha, that article was great :) But of course misses the point that *above* an F, there is almost nothing available. Its surprising the amount of variety you can get at an E or F these days.

Also, I have one Freya bra. It is beige, hideous, a H cup, and cost me 70 pounds. The pretty ones must be in the smaller sizes. It does the same thing as the horrible BnT bras I have now - makes me stick out sideways not forwards, but at least it was a fullcup so I don't fall out of them like the BnT ones.

But hey, at least I have something to wear while I'm waiting for another trip to Adelaide to visit a boutique shop. Stupid public holiday rules meant it was closed when we were down on Jan 3rd.

Haha, that article was great :) But of course misses the point that *above* an F, there is almost nothing available. Its surprising the amount of variety you can get at an E or F these days.

Also, I have one Freya bra. It is beige, hideous, a H cup, and cost me 70 pounds. The pretty ones must be in the smaller sizes.

Yes, people are lucky enough they can find an E or F these days in some of the larger chain stores, usually depending on back size.

I have no Freya bras at all, they're so uncomfortable. But yes, as usual the nicer bras are in the smaller sizes, I also find when they do make the nicer bras in the bigger sizes they make the back about 20cm wide with 6000 clips to do it up and the straps are as wide as a 100" plasma TV is long. :mad:

I also find when they do make the nicer bras in the bigger sizes they make the back about 20cm wide with 6000 clips to do it up and the straps are as wide as a 100" plasma TV is long. :mad:

That's because most people with large breasts also have large backs but maybe you could cut a section out of the strap and stitch it back shorter, i think i've seen some tutorials on youtube.

That's what I used to do before you could easily get over DD in Australia. I'd get them in a larger back size and get a tailor (on staff in the large stores) to take a few inches out of the back.

That's because most people with large breasts also have large backs but maybe you could cut a section out of the strap and stitch it back shorter, i think i've seen some tutorials on youtube.

I think in the past, this was the case. Although many younger girls are developing quicker and at an earlier age.

I know girls who haven't even hit 13 yet who are a 12E, obviously their not the smallest girls you've ever seen, but they still have a smaller back size.

I'm curious to know of the posters with large breasts whether you would have a breast reduction, and if not, would be the cost or the fact that it has risks that would stop you?

I am a C cup (sometimes D depending on bra) and don't look "busty" but no way could I go bra-less. If I was any larger, I think I would seriously consider a reduction.

I think those women who lose their breasts after breastfeeding are so lucky. To be able to go sans bra again would be fantastic. To be able to jog comfortably would be great too.

I worked with a girl who had to have her bras made for her back in the 70s because she could not buy them big enough to fit. She was a real hit on the beaches :D. She was a size 10 everywhere but had her own "floaties". She had back pain and deep marks where her bra straps cut into her shoulders. She married and had three children and I think was planning on a reduction after finishing breastfeeding, but I lost touch and don't know if she ever did it.

I'm curious to know of the posters with large breasts whether you would have a breast reduction, and if not, would be the cost or the fact that it has risks that would stop you?

When I was about 16, I was seriously considering it. I think my reduction would be almost 100% covered under Medicare (I broke my back when I was 13 and always get pain in my back, I'd say it's enhanced by the size of my boobs and the fact that I have a fairly swayed back now too).

The only reason I didn't, is because I am in proportion. Even though I have huge boobs, I also have the exact same measurement around the widest part of my hips. I'd look silly if I had different measurements. The only thing that I hate is when I lose weight it comes off my top half last, so I end up even more top heavy, but I'd much rather be top heavy than bottom heavy.

I'm not concerned about the risk, or the cost, I just think i'd look funny.

Hopefully come wedding time I will be back down to an F or at least fitting into my G (at present they're more like an H :eek: ) and back down to an 8 dress size. Currently a 10, so 5kg or so and I should be right!

Planning one when I've stopped breastfeeding and my weight has been stable for a while. They leave you with some interesting scars ... 'keyhole' in the bad sense of the word. I'd be happy just with the spare skin gone from seesawing in size.

And I'm not in proportion - all of me is an 8 normally except the boobs, and I'm about 3 feet taller than lil :D Now the tummy has gone and I have nothing to rest the boobs on anymore it looks weird ..

*chop*

My wife had one. Best thing she ever did to reduce back pain, head aches and improve self esteem. (Mind you, due to an unfortunate mastitis episode, she had 1 D and 1 F - now, THAT's out of proportion! :D)

Planning one when I've stopped breastfeeding and my weight has been stable for a while. They leave you with some interesting scars ... 'keyhole' in the bad sense of the word. I'd be happy just with the spare skin gone from seesawing in size.

And I'm not in proportion - all of me is an 8 normally except the boobs, and I'm about 3 feet taller than lil :D Now the tummy has gone and I have nothing to rest the boobs on anymore it looks weird ..

I would say 'anchor' not keyhole. :eek:
anchor.png

Probably the most entertaining post i've seen here in a long time. Good work Lil Skater.

Once knew an old lady who had really big boobs. She was having a few issues over it and couldn't cope with the ogling and guestures. She wanted to do herself in so she decided shooting herself in the heart was the best way to go. So she took the pistol, placed it on her left breast and pulled the trigger. Poor woman blew her left kneecap off.

Meanwhile one saggy boob said to the other saggy boob, "If we don't start getting some support around here soon, everyone will think we're nuts!"

Project 1080
Back on track - Almost

Back