"Solicitors, Accountants, Quantity Surveyors Melb"

W

WebBoard

Hi everyone,
Just starting out in the property investing world and am after the names of some good solicitors, accountants/tax agents/quantity surveyors and maybe even architects that people in the forum have dealt with or use in the metropolitan Melbourne area. I live in Pascoe Vale, so anywhere (CBD, inner suburbs etc) would be very useful. Preferably am looking for professionals who themselves own residential property and are very experienced/competent in this area... any names, please either post them here or email to me at [email protected]. Thanks very much!
Liz

Last edited by a moderator:
"RE: Solicitors, Accountants, Quantity Surveyors Melb"

Reply: 1

Hi Liz...great to see so many questions from someone eager to learn so
quickly. You don't ask for much, do you? *grins* Just kidding...good
on you.

Come along to the Melbourne Network Meeting (see Meeting Point) and I'm
sure you'll find out much of that type of stuff from meeting and talking
to people on the night.

Cheers,

Dave
:)

"RE: Solicitors, Accountants, Quantity Surveyors Melb"

Reply: 1.1

Thanks Dave,
Yeah I don't ask for much, by the way, does anyone know of a deal where I can make at least 50,000 cash in hand, on the spot??? Ha ha, just kidding - thanks for the info, will definitely be along soonest when I check out the meeting times!
Liz

Reply: 2

Liz,

I would be happy to recommend professionals to you, so email me if you like and I will forward you the details. Often it is very difficult to find really good accountants or solicitors that really do understand property investment, and when you do, they are worth their weight in gold.

I don't want to be seen to be advertising their services, but I will email their details to anyone interested, and you can then make your own enquiries and judgements.

Nigel Kibel
The Investment Institute

Reply: 2.1

The quantity surveyor I use is called Stephen Foley from Foley & Associates, they are located at Moonee Ponds & can be contacted on 9370 8611... The last report I got off them last year cost me only $350 (may be around $400 now) & was quite detailed (my accountant liked it)...

Cheers,

Manny.

Reply: 2.1.1

Same one I use.

But you will have to stand at the end of the queue, Liz :)

Cheers
Apprentice Millionaire
(aka Jacques)

Back