Some people on chat sites care.

My son is active on a "gaming" chat site, and so too was one of the American embassy staff killed in Libya, along with the ambassador.

They have passed the hat around are above $70k in donations already.

I'm not sure if it is the same site but it is amazing the tales he repeats from QANTAS pilots and staff. Buy QANTAS when Joyce retires. :)

My son is active on a "gaming" chat site, and so too was one of the American embassy staff killed in Libya, along with the ambassador.

They have passed the hat around are above $70k in donations already.

Wow! That is an amazing effort by the community.

I'm not sure if it is the same site but it is amazing the tales he repeats from QANTAS pilots and staff. Buy QANTAS when Joyce retires. :)

We have a family riend who is a Qantas pilot, and I hear similar stories. Joyce has almost destroyed the airline, and morale of staff is at an all time low.

Joyce would have to be one of the worst CEO's we have seen here in Australia for a long time.

That EVE game is nuts.. i know a guy who is addicted and buys credits offline so he can upgrade his spaceship. I was drinking with a Qantas pilot last night who also said morale is very low.. no word on an Emirates deal though.

Sean Smith's avatar:

vile-rat-killed-in-libya-as-gamers-mourn-diplomatic-dogooder

Smith-2-620x349.jpg

Hmmmmm, another forum I frequent had the hat passed around for a terminally ill cancer sufferer. Next thing she has bounced back and is now running Marathons and IM Triathlons. Many upset people who were scammed. Many friendships and relationships lost over the whole saga! And then there are those who are so naive and are still believers of the miracle of cure :confused:!

pinkboy

Back