Some points to consider when you refinance

this is useful if you are looking to refinance:
[self promotion URL deleted]

I just put my info into the app and I'll save around $50,000 from the way I want to refinance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is clearly your website, just look at all your previous posts touting the same site.

That's perfectly fine, but why not provide full disclosure?

I am currently doing a refinance and the calculator says I will save $12,000,000 in 25 years. Sounds great to me! Where do I sign up? ;)

I am currently doing a refinance and the calculator says I will save $12,000,000 in 25 years. Sounds great to me! Where do I sign up? ;)

Sounds like this app is designed for the retail therapist who can come home after the Boxing Day sales and tell their significant other, how much they have made for the family because of the savings. Tony Abbott is after a few savings maybe the app would help him too.

jrc....You've met my wife ??

She makes much much more each year from buying shoes, clothes, handbags etc than she does from her professional work. That's what a Masters in Education Leadership gets you. Last few weeks alone she saved me far more than $500 buying my 18yo daughter a formal dress. And she proclaims its tax free too....I roll my eyes.

If I had a number of women on the side I could retire on that income stream perhaps?

Back