Somersoft Interviews

Some very inspirational and successful investors on this list.

I hope no of posts is not proportional to how well one has done ;)

Certainly not, there are quite a lot of quiet achievers.

MXia has triple of not quadriple the properties I have, and a great set of hair, and he only has 123 posts atm.

A number of investors on SS have also been in one or another of the Property Investing Magazines but not yet had an interview on the Forum, it would be great to capture these also

The Forum also has some anonymity and unlike TV you can review what you say before it's posted to ensure you are comfortable with content :cool:

A number of investors on SS have also been in one or another of the Property Investing Magazines but not yet had an interview on the Forum, it would be great to capture these also

The Forum also has some anonymity and unlike TV you can review what you say before it's posted to ensure you are comfortable with content :cool:

One of those is Truly Exotic - I would love to see his interview!

Certainly not, there are quite a lot of quiet achievers.

MXia has triple of not quadriple the properties I have, and a great set of hair, and he only has 123 posts atm.

You read my mind!

That is what I meant - there are a fair few inspirational people on that list, but some may be there due to how much they post....

Good list Singo!

I'll add TMNT.

Yes, I should have included TMNT, D.T., See Change, DaveM etc etc. I did mention that the list goes on :)

My list was based on the posts I liked, not based on how many times they have posted or how big their portfolio is. And lots of West Australians!

I hope atleast a few have agreed to do the interviews! Real life examples teach a lot!

Back