Somersoft on your iPhone/iPad with ease - Tapatalk app FREE, usually $5.49

Hi everyone!

I've noticed many users have in the past requested an iOS friendly version of Somersoft so you can easily read/write posts on your iPhones and iPads.

There are apps available that can be used to nicely format and display any vBulletin forum on iOS devices, and the best known one Tapatalk is currently FREE. It has been as low as 99c but usually $5.49, but I've never seen it free ever.

Link to iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

Hope this helps - enjoy!

David.

I believe the forum needs to be configured to use Tapatalk. It has been raised in the past, but as the current software is on its way out, there's not a real need to make changes to the current software.

Tapatalk is a great app, I use it on my android phone for browsing various forums.

The forum has to enable its visitors to use it though, and as far as I know, Somersoft hasnt done this yet. (I wish they would)

Silly me - Geoffw is correct. There needs to be a forum add on, which won't be happening as there are plans to move to different forum software (non-vB).

Sorry everyone!

Back