Somersoft username change?

Is it possible to change your username or do you have to start again from scratch?

I realise using my childhood nickname was quite idiotic lol :rolleyes:

Is it possible to change your username or do you have to start again from scratch?

I realise using my childhood nickname was quite idiotic lol :rolleyes:

At least yours wasn't created when you were 14 :eek:

You can probably ask Sim to change it, I don't see anything wrong with Noodle though, what's the story behind it?

At least yours wasn't created when you were 14 :eek:

Worse I was about 7 lol.

No real story unfortunately, other than I'm half Chinese, was brainiac child (although that didn't last) and I pretty much lived off them when I was at uni, so it stuck.

Just need to think what I'd like to change it to :confused:

Analysis paralysis commence :D

Worse I was about 7 lol.

No real story unfortunately, other than I'm half Chinese, was brainiac child (although that didn't last) and I pretty much lived off them when I was at uni, so it stuck.

Just need to think what I'd like to change it to :confused:

Analysis paralysis commence :D

What food do you live off now Noodle ?

Maybe change your name to Caviar.

What food do you live off now Noodle ?

Maybe change your name to Caviar.

Interesting idea, although not sure it would work for me :)

When I was a little my mum used to say "you'll eat what you're given", when I left home for uni I ate the only thing I could make/afford....yup 2 minute Noodles lol. Now I am in my 30's married and have a wife who disapproves of my not so nutritional diet I am back to "you'll eat what you're given".

Any other grown adults here who have very little say in what they eat? Or is it just me :D

THEN
My Wife Could not cook at all. I did all the cooking for many years. I mean she was terrible, she could do toast. I liked cooking so that was fine. Then when my son was born and he was heading towards solid food she decided she needed to learn. Taught herself.

NOW
I don't eat the same meal for 7 weeks. She has a revolving menu planner, spits out shopping lists by the week. And everyone bar 2 vegetarian dishes (she is vege) that are just too lentilly for me are gorgeous.

Admittedly with 5 kids she needs to be organised, but talk about one extreme to another.

I meant created on here at 14 and forever linked to my Mum, but I can't think of anything to change it to!

I still like noodle, in fact I love noodles. Husband does not approve of noodles either, I could eat them everyday and I used to when I left home!

Geez, Im glad my username is pinkboy and not what I eat, otherwise my username would be:

chickenbeefporklambpotatopumpkinbeanspeascarrotsbroccolisquashgrapesapplebananaplumorangemandarinekiwifruittomatolettuceolivesfettacheesedressinghamsalamipetabreadspicyfruitloafbreadtoastnutrigraincrunchynutcornflakesmilkcoffeenoodleschocolatetimtamslolliesicecreamchipspopcornmusliebarspoweraidstaminadegatoradecruskitstunasalmonspaghettilasagnepiespotatogemsKFCMaccasHungryJackskebabssandwitches......................

:p:p:p

pinkboy

Back