Sommersoft history

What has happened to Sommersoft history when I work offline?
Up untill 19-03-04 I could view all threads offline that I had previously visited.
Since then zilch
This ONLY happens on Sommersoft. All other web sites I have visited are still available of line.

It cant be the disc space available in Temporary Internet Files because other web sites would not be stored as well.
It is set at 1100 Mb and I download max 100Mb a mth on dial up to delete after 90 days.
Also when I press the "Back" button it reloads the previous Sommersoft page I was viewing instead of getting it from Temp Int Files.

Im using Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6
I have tried System Restore set to 15-03-04 with no change.

Can any one else still view Sommersoft offline? :confused:

No expert here, but sounds like a caching issue.... Sim would be the best man to ask about this (since he's the man around here when it comes to the forum)

Regards,
Boyler Room

Assuming the site's in your 'Favorites' folder , open yourFavorites menu, highlight whatever you've called this site, right click and select "make available offline". You may have to "synchronise".

For more info enter "offline" into index search under Help and follow the instructions...

Smile said:
Also when I press the "Back" button it reloads the previous Sommersoft page I was viewing instead of getting it from Temp Int Files.

Yipeeee its working again and I swear I havn't touched anything.
When I click the back button now the previous page appears instantly so I'm hoping when I go offline it will all be on my hard drive for viewing.

thanks guys.

Its not working again this started last week when Somersoft was upgraded to VB 3.0.1. :(

Does this happened to any one else?
The previously viewed page reloads again when the back button is pressed.
And are all your previously viewed threads unavailable to you for viewing later in offline in history?

Back