Sourcing a consortium of small start ups to co-purchase RP Data

Hi SSs

Just asking given the prohibitive costs of Price Finder and RP Data for small PM agencies kicking off...is there the possibility to connect with any other SS's to buy RP Data with shared access - is this viable?

There already is one setup, but its for personal use.
However I do see a business link in your signature, so i think that would rule you out immediately.

There already is one setup, but its for personal use.
However I do see a business link in your signature, so i think that would rule you out immediately.

Hi Nek

Yes, we are a new start up and have established a boutique property management agency servicing Brisbane and Logan - have paid up all establishment costs, insurance, licences etc and thought to explore if there were options for start up businesses kicking off (particularly with small rent rolls as one has with a start up).

Even if there are three month trial packages to purchase

Hi Nek

Yes, we are a new start up and have established a boutique property management agency servicing Brisbane and Logan - have paid up all establishment costs, insurance, licences etc and thought to explore if there were options for start up businesses kicking off (particularly with small rent rolls as one has with a start up).

Even if there are three month trial packages to purchase

If you think you have a strong arguement for a discounted membership, then take that arguement straight to the providers of PF & RP Data and ask for a discount? Maybe they already have a program to support small businesses?

Out of curiousity, if I was a boutique landlord with only a small number of properties & had only just started out my investment journey -would you offer me a discount on my property management fees? Obviously as a new investor I have a lot of start up fees, like insurance, stamp duty, LMI, initial repairs on the property, ect.

If you think you have a strong arguement for a discounted membership, then take that arguement straight to the providers of PF & RP Data and ask for a discount? Maybe they already have a program to support small businesses?

Out of curiousity, if I was a boutique landlord with only a small number of properties & had only just started out my investment journey -would you offer me a discount on my property management fees? Obviously as a new investor I have a lot of start up fees, like insurance, stamp duty, LMI, initial repairs on the property, ect.

That is a great question and it would be good to hear what other small PM start ups think about this thoughtful question?

I do know that many property management agencies offer 3 months free PM services to enable the new investor to catch their breath so to speak financially before the fees kick in and/or to assist people switching PMs to not be out of pocket if they are required to pay an agency 30.60/90 day PM fees exit costs.

Happy to have a PM conversation to explore a great solution for you

Warm regards

Renee

Back