• Stay away cause no growth

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Stay away cause hooligans

• Stay away cause of crime

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I purchased in the new estate in leppington called willowdale settled in June this year but the deposit last year september. I have had some really strong growth since this time. Similar house and land packages are going for 150k more then I paid. The true test will come when the banks do a revaluation once I try to withdraw equity again

I purchased in the new estate in leppington called willowdale settled in June this year but the deposit last year september. I have had some really strong growth since this time. Similar house and land packages are going for 150k more then I paid. The true test will come when the banks do a revaluation once I try to withdraw equity again

was this a PPOR or an investment? if investment what return are you expecting this to provide

i think once all the infrastructure has been completed (ie. Road Upgrades, SW Train and Leppington Town centre) you should see to start to see this move again.

the big test however will be to see how leppington town centre turns out. i did some searching and couldn't find any concept designs... so interested if you have been able to find anything

was this a PPOR or an investment? if investment what return are you expecting this to provide

i think once all the infrastructure has been completed (ie. Road Upgrades, SW Train and Leppington Town centre) you should see to start to see this move again.

the big test however will be to see how leppington town centre turns out. i did some searching and couldn't find any concept designs... so interested if you have been able to find anything

I purchased it as a investment but will need to live in for a period of 6 months due to me getting the fhog. I am hoping for min 500 a week I could get more potentially but thats what I am expecting. Leppington will be a major hub in a few years and may lead the growth as well as oran park in a few years time

I could see South West Sydney is definitely improving with lots of development going around i.e. Airport, Shopping Center (one of the example would be Cosco), South Western Sydney train line & lots of houses too.

Oran Park is even getting more and more expensive.

Campbelltown too is one of the suburb to look out for.

Is oranpark more desirable then glenfield in investors opinion?
The new builds aee more cheaper than the mirvac ones

keen to know people's insights in this part of Sydney. Minto has experienced approximately 9-10% increased from last year with the One Minto project. Chart is running sidewards now due to more houses still in the development stage. Give it 6 more months and you'll see a slight increase again. Shops are coming back to business so another indicator of good community growth happening. Stigma is still there though but just give it time.

keen to know people's insights in this part of Sydney. Minto has experienced approximately 9-10% increased from last year with the One Minto project. Chart is running sidewards now due to more houses still in the development stage. Give it 6 more months and you'll see a slight increase again. Shops are coming back to business so another indicator of good community growth happening. Stigma is still there though but just give it time.

Valuers don't treat these properties nicely (ie. Ingleburn/Minto). I have a property that i could probably sell close to $570k that the valuers recently valued at $480k.

I think you will find that these areas may be hitting their peak median so if you are intending on investing i wouldn't expect CG to move much higher than whatever you might purchase it for (at least for the medium term).

The whole area does seem to start to become more desirable for the Indian community which may have the result of repeating what happened in the Harris Park/Westmead/Parra area

If its anythign to go buy, i bought an OTP 2br unit for 265k that settled in Febuary this year. It got valued for 460 last month. Markets moved a fair bit over the past 12-18 months, not sure if itll have much steam in it.

I think part of the price gain is 'pricing' in all the new infrastructure.

If its anythign to go buy, i bought an OTP 2br unit for 265k that settled in Febuary this year. It got valued for 460 last month. Markets moved a fair bit over the past 12-18 months, not sure if itll have much steam in it.

I think part of the price gain is 'pricing' in all the new infrastructure.

wow thats an amazing result could you share where abouts the otp purchase was?

Valuers don't treat these properties nicely (ie. Ingleburn/Minto). I have a property that i could probably sell close to $570k that the valuers recently valued at $480k.

I think you will find that these areas may be hitting their peak median so if you are intending on investing i wouldn't expect CG to move much higher than whatever you might purchase it for (at least for the medium term).

The whole area does seem to start to become more desirable for the Indian community which may have the result of repeating what happened in the Harris Park/Westmead/Parra area

I agree.. I reckon in 3 months time, the prices at that point will be stagnant for a few months/years before we see any movement again. i don't see any more reason for prices to go up in value any further. Apparently there's a big Sri Lankan Mosque that makes the place attractable to a few Sri Lankan people I have spoken to.

Back