Spam...Apologies and Au revoir... Geoff 1

W

WebBoard

Apologies crew

I just saw that I was accused of spam...

re my notice for the Renovation Workshop

well yes it was a mistake...

I posted here instead of "meeting place".

..I was on the forum BMP ie before "meeting place" and didnt think that through!

no harm done...

in the words of the beatles ...shows my age

"git back to where you belong"

At least I didnt use the BS method>>>ie

"is any one going to Geoff Doidge's Renovation workshop on the 24th June at the Melb Convention centre"

How do I let you serious investors know (without the big budget advertising) that we (2 real property investors who dont sell property!) are here for just one day and one day only... My mate Paul Eslick has made me $300+k in 12-24 mths...he has done things for me I didnt believe were possible and I believe he can for others ...Ive seen him do it again and again..

One day I will tell you just how hard it is for honest and serious investors to get their message across to other property investors ...

this may well be my last post...

for the last 6 years I've run my little seminar business to educate the public to intelligent investing...and with some success

Ive seen the scams... and the marketters...

Ive been approached by them and refused the deals

however the sad truth is ...I can make so much more out of investing than educating...
people ring me up and say they made $120k in 6 weeks with my info ...
and I see that I have made $7k and I have been out of he market for 2 months to run the seminar...sorry guys...it is just too much work for too little reward...it is rewarding personally but has ceased to be fun

For the newbies ...stay away from the marketters ...they have staff and a huge commission to fund their activities...they will NOT make you wealthy

All the best for the future its time to move on...to bigger things...
au revoir it was fun to be a part of this great forum...
Geoff1 aka Gee Dee

Geoff Doidge
"capital gain is easy and property is fun"

http://www.financialsuccesssystems.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

G'day Geoff 1 & All.
Firstly please allow me a moment to request you to remain an active contributor to the forum. Your posts have always been first class and nothing but constructive and positive.
Alas I've not been in a position to attend any of your workshops, however the intention has been to do this as soon as I could.
A simple mistake in posting to the 'Forum' as opposed to the 'Meeting Point' is not reason to be shot down in flames.
Pity the critics didn't go back to the Forum beginnings and look through your numerous posts and contributions to ascertain the quality therein.
I for one would be disappointed if you were to cease contributing.
Perhaps the likes of Les, Gee Cee, The Wife, and more of the founding members will echo my words; I'm sure they will.
Simple error in allocation of post...yes.
Spam....definitely not!!
Please hang around Geoff.
Cheers Ian

Reply: 1.1

I want to know what the bigger and better things are?

TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Aawwww come on Geoff..............

Reply: 2

Hell Geoff, I'm new, but I've read enough to know that when I see your name on a post that I'd better tune in because there's likely to be good content.

As for the information you provided about the Melb workshop, well all I can say is that I was jealous because it's a smidge too far for me to travel from Perth :-(

To all the gurus/leaders/wise ones on here, thank you very much for providing your time & knowledge. I'm hugely grateful for the chance to learn so easily, your generosity has allowed my faltering little steps to have a bit more direction & a bit more confidence. I certainly don't mind you looking to find ways to capitalise on the sharing of your experience, you have every right to.

That said, any takers for a barbie in Perth, at least I can offer delightful weather :), this week anyway.

Reply: 2.1

Geoff DON'T GO!!! I only found this website a couple of weeks ago and I have been reading up on all the posts and from a newbie point of view you have always shown a great deal of knowledge and insight and it would be very sad to lose you because of a silly mistake....keep posting you have so much to offer and I for one don't want to miss out !!! Besides I haven't been able to ask any juicy questions yet!!!
Megan

Reply: 2.1.1

Would much preferred that you stayed Geoff.

From the classy broad sitting at the front of your last workshop in Brisbane.

RE: Aawwww come on Geoff..............

Reply: 2.1.1.1

hehe...what else would one expect from Jude?? :)

I agree with her, though. Please stay Geoff...many of us still have
much to learn.

Cheers,

Dave
:)

RE: Aawwww come on Geoff..............

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1

G'day Geoff,

I have appreciated your voice of reason (sometimes strident, but always worth considering) in this forum. Like the others before me, I would like to see you continue on as a forum member, even if it can only be occasional.

Whatever you decide, thank you for all that you have contributed. I hope to catch sight of your name occasionally back here, along with your ascerbic wit and your plain common sense.

Regards,

Les

RE: Aawwww geoff.PUBLIC FLOGGING.............

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1.1

There has not been a public flogging of a Forum participant for ages.
Please make your way to Big BBQ so everyone there can witness it.

Back