Spotify Audiobooks

Hiya, I'm new on here so thought I'd use this thread to introduce myself as well :) I've been browsing the forums on and off for a little while and finally decided to sign up, this forum is such an amazing resource and am looking forward to contribute.

Now onto the thread...I've been putting a lot of effort into further developing my mindset recently (thanks LeoT :D) and in doing so have spent the last few months searching through threads and reading a number of books recommended by other forum members. I also enjoy listening to audiobooks, especially during my commute to/from work and have been really getting into Jim Rohn (thanks Rolf :D).

I recently found out that Spotify has some Audiobooks as well! So thought I'd use this thread to list a couple which I've found and also for others to share what they've found.

Here's my current list... There's heaps more out there but thought I'd limit this to mindset/investing audiobooks only.
-A summary of 'Think and Grow Rich' (Napoleon Hill) narrated by Earl Nightingale.
-A (large) number of mixes combing quotes from Jim Rohn ontop of chilled beats :cool: ... This might not be for everyone but I find these to be an excellent refresher to really drum in the message if you've already listened to recorded seminars or audiobooks from Jim Rohn.

Feel free to share any others you've come across.

Great thread - I've been getting into spotify recently and never thought to search for audiobooks. I'll check out those mentioned.

I'm starting to become a little reliant on podcasts at bed time - probably not a good habit to get into. Would be interesting to know what I'm absorbing subliminally whilst falling asleep to "this american life"

Cheers

Jamie

Back