spray painting bathroom ect

My wife said she saw something on on a current affairs program the other day about companies that come in and spray paint tiles,bathes ect all in a day.
Has anyone heard of or used these companies.Sounds like something I would like to do to a couple of my properties.I live in Sydney and would like to get some quotes ect. I could do the work myself but like the idea of proffesionals being in and out quickly,as long as it wasn't to expensive.

We've used mend-a-bathroom on several properties - still holding up ok in a shower over bath after 4 years.

Thermoglaze (I think) and a few others also offer similar enamel sprays.

Cheers,

The Y-man

You can also buy a product called "White Knight" for painting over tiles and laminate. It's supposed to be very good. It's available from paint shops and places like Bunnings.

Martin

You can also buy a product called "White Knight" for painting over tiles and laminate. It's supposed to be very good. It's available from paint shops and places like Bunnings.

Martin

You need to use the 2 part enamel stuff. The standard tile paint is similar to gloss oil based paint.

Cheers,

The Y-man

The firm I've been quoted is located in Camberwell (think it's Camberwell Road).
Quote was 2300 or so for bathroom with bath, basin and tiled to about shoulder height (smallish area). Can't recall their name sorry.

Yes I got some quotes too and thought it was so expensive that retiling started to sound like an option. In the end I repainted myself using White Knight - much cheaper and held up well over the last 2 and a bit years (IP). Not great if you have a lot of horizontal surfaces (around baths etc.) to cover - it'll scrape off quickly.

kaf

Thermoglaze

I found the quote: $2750. Firm is Thermo Glaze. 03 9882 5581
397 Camberwell Rd. www.thermoglaze.com.au

If you just want to renew and not replace it looks like a farily cheap option. Quote for bathroom refurb was about 7k so just for appearance this would have been the best option. Ended up not using them so can't say either way if they're good.

Back