I had to laugh when I came across this one in my inbox:

(edited to protect the innocent)

What do you need to qualify...
? Must have a real estate portfolio.
? Must have sales experience
? Must have public speaking experience.
? loves to travel
? loves helping people
? wants to be a full time real estate investor.
What type of money can you earn?

If you are the right person, the income is likely to be around the $200,000 - $400,000 per annum range... Part time.

Good dollars to be made for the right person ;)

(for humility I won't post who is looking to recruit).

Where do I sign up? I am happy to get up on stage and tell a crowd of awe inspired mums and dads that property doubles every 7-10 years, and in the interim the tax man pays for it.

Throw in a backdrop of sports cars, yachts and mansions, I may even be able to sign some punters up for some MLM action as well

Sounds easy doesn't it Dave, then you'll close the deal when you say they're all cashflow sites and you can just keep on buying....

No way. I will flog them overpriced off the plan highrises on the gold coast with 10 year rental guarantees (which they pay for upfront) that are severely negative cashflow so they can "accesss gearing benefits".

Astute investors know that banks hate cashflow positive investors as they are "rent reliant" and therefore a credit risk, but that they will happily shovel endless cash into the accounts of loss making negatively geared investors.

Where do I sign up? I am happy to get up on stage and tell a crowd of awe inspired mums and dads that property doubles every 7-10 years, and in the interim the tax man pays for it.

Throw in a backdrop of sports cars, yachts and mansions, I may even be able to sign some punters up for some MLM action as well

Only good looking ones. Are we talking about the same thing?

Back