SSG Sydney Social Gathering :)

OK guys RSVP's all in by today please :)
So far, we have 16 ppl coming so it should be a good night! Please PM me with any changes (numbers or not coming now etc) so that I can confirm the booking by tonight.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting some new faces!!

Ok all have booked a table of 16 for 7.30pm under Parker. Thanks to all for rsvping and I look forward to a good night!

Yes thanks for organising Jacque, and
to everyone who attended thanks for making a couple of newcomers so welcome.

Regards
Andrew

Thanks to all for making the effort to catch up- twas a great night and I really enjoyed seeing the regulars as well as some new faces :)
I will endeavour to arrange another one in a couple of mths time, but if anyone wants to do their own SSG in the meantime, be my guest. It's always worthwhile, getting together with like minds. We not only comiserated about tax and other nasties, but also got to learn about others upcoming dvpt deals, discussed the current market, shares, forumite views, renovations, media happenings and changes of career. Along with the usual chit chat as well we had good food, drink and wonderful company. That's what I love about this forum and its members- their willingness to share and have a good time as well. I look forward to the next one! :D

Back