Staking out your home open

He didn't meet my asking price.

My unit has now been on the market for 5 weeks now. No interest at the last home open. I've decided to pull it off the market. Im in a bit of limbo waiting. I'll put it back on the market in October.

My unit has now been on the market for 5 weeks now. No interest at the last home open. I've decided to pull it off the market. Im in a bit of limbo waiting. I'll put it back on the market in October.

Isn't it tenanted? What are you gaining by pulling it off the market so soon?

Well, funny you mention KFC.

That's what we had every lunch while sprucing up the joint!

Located just around the corner, how handy!

We stuck to the salady twisters. Not bad when you have to eat TA.;)

Wow, KFC. This thread has taken me back nearly twenty years, to when I was a 19 year old uni student and I worked at the KFC across the road. I was a cashier (serving people), not in the kitchen, but I distinctly remember coming home from each shift with a thin but still detectable layer of grease all over me. Yuck!!! It was possibly something to do with the fact that they pressure cook their chicken in oil for fifteen minutes, and each piece is much larger after it's been cooked :eek: I still can't eat KFC even now.

How many home opens? I seem to only remember 1 or 2?
I'd keep it on the market, it's not costing you anything.

I'm surprised at the number of you that stay away. I went to the open home for my 1st IP (after telling the sales agent that I might). I wanted to overhear what people were saying about the property. As it turned out - most of them were speaking another language! lol

It was exciting to see potential buyers put their intentions in writing and hand them to the agent. :)

Mistaken Choice

Are you staking out the open home to see for yourself how many people attend you open home as you are not sure that you agent is telling you the truth?

If you don't possess trust in the agent you have chosen perhaps you have made the wrong choice.

Back