Staking out your home open

Alex,
Actually, you ARE NOT crazy. Any professional agent would have no problem with you viewing the open home. As long as you didn't interfere in the process or reveal yourself to any of the potential buyers as the owner. Better yet, get a friend to do it and take notes on what the agent says to them. You'd be surprised at how often you'd be prepared to sell your $600,000 home for $550,000!
You would expect that most agents would be trust-worthy but unfortunately some aren't. If they have a problem with being scrutinized then sack them and get someone else to do it.

Little Mate

Nothing to report

However I was just online now and a renovated unit in the complex is asking $340 per week rental. I'll pass that info onto my agent and make sure she informs the buyers. Currently my ip is rented for $290 per week.

Ok I have some news.

A first home buyer is interested. He has viewed the property twice now and has been given the strata info and minutes. Agent said he seemed pretty keen. He bought along his measuring tape. He says he wants to install an air con and put security grills on the doors & windows.

Hopefully an offer soon. He hasn't talked price yet.

:)

Ok I have some news.

A first home buyer is interested. He has viewed the property twice now and has been given the strata info and minutes. Agent said he seemed pretty keen. He bought along his measuring tape. He says he wants to install an air con and put security grills on the doors & windows.

Hopefully an offer soon. He hasn't talked price yet.

:)

That's exciting news, keep it coming. Send pray to God for you, hopefully they put offer soon

Good one Alex P Keaton! Wonder if that's the guy who stayed and checked out the street while you were there??
Good luck! Wattle :)

No offer

Maybe he lost interest.

No home open this weekend because of mothers day.

I believe in the philosophy "what is meant to happen will happen". According to universe things happen for a reason and works out for the best!

No probs if it doesn't sell in the next month. I can afford to hold it and still invest in another ip. If it were to happen that it doesn't sell I'll just take it off the market and sell at a better time!

Good news. An offer !!

It turns out that young man didn't lose interest afterall. I thought he'd lost interest. My agent said he's the type of man that likes to do a heap of research.

Tomorrow morning he's putting an offer down. Praying for $255 k

How exciting, my first offer! Hoping he offers $250 & then I'll decide from there if I'll counter offer

Stay tuned tomorrow please as I may come on for advice. :D

Here's to hoping your potential buyer is not reading this forum...Doh!!...
And as your selling agent I would suggest you park a little further up the street.
:eek: Ha Ha had you worried.. :p

Back