Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yes, Investment Properties

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • No, No Investment Properties as yet

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
G'day

Time for a little frivolity!

Having posted a flippant reference to Taureanism earlier today, it got me thinking.

Has anyone (not necessarily here) ever done a poll on starsigns and property investing?

Well, here's your chance!

Tell us what starsign you are, and if you have investment properties. That means, property other than your principal place of residence, which you bought for investment purposes.

This is all apropos of nothing, just a bit of fun!

Cheers

Kristine

Have Laptop Will Travel etc

Edit:

Uh Oh!

Apparently the Poll function will only allow one tick per poll.

And as only a moderator can edit the poll itself ... perhaps this is just a 'what star signs frequent the forum' poll more than a 'which star signs buy property' poll.

Of course, it could be a 'only answer if you have property' poll

but then again .... .....

Oh! just click your starsign, that will have to do!!

What about the results of a recent long term study in the UK. Thousands of participants over a very long period ( I think 20-30 years) determined conclusively that astrology and all the predictions that surround it are a total crock of %*#$. Sorry.
BTW Leo with IPs ;)
ab

Originally posted by astroboy
What about the results of a recent long term study in the UK. Thousands of participants over a very long period ( I think 20-30 years) determined conclusively that astrology and all the predictions that surround it are a total crock of %*#$. Sorry.
BTW Leo with IPs ;)
ab

Yeah but what were THEIR star signs....

Anyway, starsigns have moved a house since they were made up due to the movement of the 'eavens....so all the starsigns we commonly use today are WRONG anyway :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

It would seem that if your a Sagittarius you are more likely to be an investor.

That may be because your birthday is near christmas so your birthday presents sucked :eek: so you learnt to look after yourself.

bundy

I'm a Virgo (and I'll be an older Virgo tomorrow), but I'm not sure if that's a good thing from an investing point of view or not.

We're supposed to be perfectionists. That's all well and good 'cept the time wasted trying to get things right gives all those more impulsive starsigns a bit of an opportunity to get the good deals.

As an Aquarian I totally agree with you bundy1964. I was always getting combined xmas/b'day presents.

Why do you think my kids are a gemini and a leo? Forward planning that.

Jas

I once met an avid astrologist in a social gathering.

I challenged her to tell me what sort of person I was, based on my star sign.

She spent fifteen minutes telling me what sort of person I was supposed to be.

I countered with two minutes of what sort of person I was.

That was followed by another fifteen minutes of why I did not fit the mould.

I still remain a sceptic.

I have a dillemma,

According to the western system I am a scorpion.

And according to the eastern system, where a guru meticulously calculate where each of the planet was at the birth time [while adding a couple of non existent planets for good measure] I am a gemini.

I also have a birth book [everyone have them back where I came from] which predicts whats going to happen in each decade of my life. And it has been annoyingly accurate at times just to make me mad enough. But then again the person who compiled this was adament that I could/should not be female according to the time of my birth :D :D :D

Originally posted by Jas
Why do you think my kids are a gemini and a leo? Forward planning that.

Jas

Yeah and I found out about the forward planning afterwards ;)

I'm a Sag - we're the best investors cause we pick the best life partners!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Go Gemini's

Good fun post Kristine,

Shouldn't gemini's have more properties - twins - 2 x the power.

Perhaps they have less, as they have trouble deciding/agreeing on anything.

I'm always fighting with my twin!! Anyway, we've manged to get a few.

Come on gemini's , surely there's more of you out there!!

BUNDY:p

my question is: What were the star signs of those that opted for:

: Yes, Investment Properties, rather than a star sign ?

5 of them at the last count...

Sagittarius

I agree,
Us Sagittarians DID need to look after ourselves. Also, another tactic from the elders was to give you a present similar to any other but tell you that it was a bit more special coz it was for your Birthday and Christmas combined. Did they think we were THAT gullible. I guess that's why we make such good property investors, we can see through the manure.
(December 20 for the record AND a non believer)
JIM

I'm surprised there aren't more Scorps here. I mean, aren't we supposed to be lying, cheating, ambitious, greedy bastards who want it all and would happily sleep their way to the top? A scorpio would supposedly sell/kill his or her own mother if it meant making money. I once read a very funny Astrological piss-take that said "All Scorpios are murdered" and
"Everyone love Gemini because you are bisexual"
Virgo - "your ****-picking perfectionism drives others to distraction"

Ah, well, I guess most of the scorps are out there succeeding in prostitution and drugs rather than property....

Hobbo the Scorpy Gobbo ;)

Well, if not the least likely, at least the slowest to get around to it.

2 3/4 years is a helluva lot of consideration....

Cheers,

apparently sun signs have very little reference to your daily life. your moon sign is much more prevelant, but because there are hundreds of moon signs in a year it was easier for the papers to print the easy 12 sun signs.

although my moon, rising, ascending, sun etc signs are all gemini (with the occasional taurus thrown in, which is close to gemini) i'm almost a pure - so my sign sign is pretty much who i am.

i also read tarot and have deja-vu flashes of future events that come true. does that make me a crock investor? nah - just one that believes in believing

Last edited:
Back