starting to feel "old"..

Nice legs pinkboy... but aren't you meant to be on top of the bike? (and I know that sounds really bad) :D:p

Generally yes, but made the exception for the memory shot. Charlottes Pass is the highest paved road in Australia. 40km climb from Jindabyne in 4oC temperature. We ended up riding 215km that day all up through Threadbo to Corryong.

Shouldn't you be lifting the bike with your little Pinky? :)

This bike is a training bike, but nice and light all the same.

I'm currently building up a very specific weight reduction bike at the moment for my 'race against the clock' in June. Watch this space!!!

pinkboy

Judging by that picture, his 'little pinky' is about a foot higher than it should be.

Haha. Actually that was an apple. We rode Sydney to Melbourne unassisted so had to carry everything in our pockets. Food went in the front of my bib Knicks because no room in my pockets. What you see there is what I carried for 8 days.

pinkboy.

Getting+Old+6.jpg

You know you're getting older when all you want for your birthday is to not be reminded of your age and it's tougher to lose weight, because over time your body and your fat have become really good friends. ;)

So, I'm 33 years young and like all of us never though I'd get old. I was going to buck the trend cause of my slim, muscular physique and excercise. Right? God I look good and everybody knows it

Now I have a sore back everyday. Sore bits n pieces coming and going when they cop a little bit of use. Sore knuckles from lifes use, I've nicknamed myself "Muffin-top Man" which seems to inflate should I dare to eat anything. I make old people noises when standing from a sit. Drink coffee. Have a receding hairline that prohibits any form of hair-do and general good looks. I could go on but lets just stop there shall we

I'm finding that many of my values are being forced to change. Maybe thats why we get old, so that we're geared toward others rather than just ourselves.

Remind's me of Top Croppers thread

Got reading glasses today.

I recently purchased cheap x1 powers for reading smaller print

The hair is going a distinguished grey on the sides now and the barber now trims my eyebrow's occasionally, what's up with that :D

men-vs-women-mirror-jokes.jpg

So, I'm 33 years young and like all of us never though I'd get old. I was going to buck the trend cause of my slim, muscular physique and excercise. Right? God I look good and everybody knows it

Now I have a sore back everyday. Sore bits n pieces coming and going when they cop a little bit of use. Sore knuckles from lifes use, I've nicknamed myself "Muffin-top Man" which seems to inflate should I dare to eat anything. I make old people noises when standing from a sit. Drink coffee. Have a receding hairline that prohibits any form of hair-do and general good looks. I could go on but lets just stop there shall we

I'm finding that many of my values are being forced to change. Maybe thats why we get old, so that we're geared toward others rather than just ourselves.

It's all in the mind. I'm a 25 years old who feel like 40.
The last time I feel really old is when I saw young people in their early 20s getting drunk doing stupid things and frisky stuff, then catch myself thinking "when I'm at your age..." and want to smack them in the head.

Back