State of Origin 2010

Can someone point me to a thread about this - Did I miss a post about this yet somewhere?

I am looking forward to yet another Qld Series win.

I reckon Locky's going to have a great time - he's happier to play rep than with the Broncos, but who can blame him?
:D

I predict the blues to win by 16. Thurston won't last the game after Kimmorley smashes into his bung shoulder. Hayne and Morris to have big games for the blues even despite the wet.

Can't wait. Going into the club to watch it on the big screen.

See ya's.

Very very exciting day. The worst part is the wait until 7:30.

Kimmorley is a skirt. He only does well hiding behind a defensive line

Lockyer - I reckon he'll have a ripper, my thinking is that he's such an amazing player and he's been a bit suffocated with the broncos a bit this year. Being surrounded by such great players will let him open up (IMO he's still the best player in the NRL and there isnt one club that would sell half its team to get him).

Go Queensland!

Very very exciting day. The worst part is the wait until 7:30.

Kimmorley is a skirt. He only does well hiding behind a defensive line

Lockyer - I reckon he'll have a ripper, my thinking is that he's such an amazing player and he's been a bit suffocated with the broncos a bit this year. Being surrounded by such great players will let him open up (IMO he's still the best player in the NRL and there isnt one club that would sell half its team to get him).

Go Queensland!

I thought the same thing about kimmorley until i saw him play in game 3 last year, he had a cracker.

I think it will be a Qld winby 8 points,, and Qld will win all 3:rolleyes: games the team they have this time round is just too powerfull..willair..

When he's fit Thurston is the goods. His work rate is phenomenal. If he had that little extra speed he'd be running down wingers. He still tries.

Might have a penny on the Maroons, because the cockroaches always make themselves hotter favourites than they deserve to be. :D

Did you notice Alfie Langer at the back directing play.....

Joey Johns was there too on the blues side of the paddock....fair enough

But, don't ya think this is ridiculous...?...they are on the field more than off it...:confused:

It's like watching the little kiddies play with the coach on the field....:rolleyes:

QLD too much class and will to try things and ultimately will to win....sadly...:(

I reckon Alfie outplayed Joey LOL.....

Yeah..they're just too good at the moment. Slater is absolutely lethal in attack.....i haven't seen an attacking fullback as good as him in a long long time. Thurston is a genius and Lockyer surprised, he had a great game.

QLD just need the forwards to hold up their end and they'll win. They have too much creativity in attack down the spine of the team (6, 7, 9 & 1), Thurston, Lockyer and Slater. Lucky Cam Smith was injured. :eek:

NSW looked flat in attack, little creativity, too predictable, so easy to defend against.

And yes Micheal, that little banana kick was wicked. How are you supposed to defend against something like that? Straight outta the Joey Johns play book that one.

Did you notice Alfie Langer at the back directing play.....

Joey Johns was there too on the blues side of the paddock....fair enough

(

Back