Stephen Tolle - $30k Grant?

Does anyone know anything about this 30k giveaway?

http://www.reiaust.com.au/30000-property-investment-grant

He is speaking in Brisbane on Thursday night and since I will be up there I was thinking of going and checking it out. Is anyone else from Brisbane thinking of going?

I realise that this looks like I'm just trying to plug his seminar because of my low post count... but I'm just honestly looking to get some more educated opinions than my own.

Cheers :)

What are you looking to get out of the seminar? I would be interested in what you need to sign up to for the $30K.

Last edited:
Cherie Barbers' other half.Don't know anything about this offer but have attended one of their "Renovate for profit" courses and he presented as a very genuine character both in his presentation's and the private conversations we had.Like anything in life,plenty of research and due diligence required to evaluate if the venture is the correct one for YOU.....

I don't know the details but I wouldn't be surprised if you would have to join his mentorship program for $xxxx and be in a draw amongst many to win the $30k. The $30k he gives out would be a fraction of the total he receives in fees.

Does anyone know anything about this 30k giveaway?

http://www.reiaust.com.au/30000-property-investment-grant

He is speaking in Brisbane on Thursday night and since I will be up there I was thinking of going and checking it out. Is anyone else from Brisbane thinking of going?

I realise that this looks like I'm just trying to plug his seminar because of my low post count... but I'm just honestly looking to get some more educated opinions than my own.

Cheers :)

its not a giveaway. You will pay it back plus some. And the bit where he says its reserved for a certain area implies there will be some other kickbacks or money making ideas in amongst it all aswell.

Cheers

I was dealing with him for a while and ended up pulling out.

not to sure how the $30 000 works, but one deal he was running was he will pay the deposit on a new home build. then in 12 - 18 months you get the house re-valued. you then refinance or pull the equity. he then takes out his deposit and you then split the remainder.

e.g land and house package $400 000
Stephen puts in $80 000 deposit
12 - 18 month revalue price of $550 000
pull equity - $120000

Stephen gets deposit $80000 + half remaining $20 000
you get $20000 equity

Strongly recommend not using this company. Below are the reasons why and can be easily discovered from due diligence -

1. Stephen Tolle is not a registered real estate agent, in any state of Australia and is not licensed to sell real estate in Australia, yet claims to be a buyer's agent. This can be found by doing a search with the licensing board.

2. It is not a 30k giveaway. It is a joint venture. They will lodge a caveat over your property until you pay the money back. When you do pay it back, they will also take 50% of the equity acquired in the property. Unfortunately for them the properties are not building equity as they are selling in an overpopulated area of rentals - Hunter Valley.

3. They only promote one area in Australia - Hunter Valley. And they choose the selected properties, not you, you have no say. Also be prepared for the property to be pulled from you if a 100% buyer wants that property. They will pull it from you as they make money from this, not from your sale.

4. They do not lend you the money - They money is taken from their commissions from the builders so it is money they never had to begin with. This means you can only purchase where they tell you and from their builders, who are grossly inflated compared to other builds in the area you can find on realestate.com.au

5. They fake their feedback. Their testimonials in their workbook claims to be from a Lindsay in QLD, which is actually in fact their Customer Relationships Manager Yolande Garrick if you look at the photo in the book and the staff photo on their website. This lady will also be responsible for helping you select a property, again not a licensed real estate agent.

6. They claim on their website to have serviced offices in each state. I challenge you to go find these people in these locations.

7. The staff they claim work for them on their website do not, including - Justin Doobov, Ben Williams and Lee Zahner who run their own company, search it!, Rebekah Gould, Matt Cunliffe. They actually only have two or three staff members at best including Stephen Tolle and his business partner Shane Noney. The ones listed above are not affiliated with the company, and the others on their site run their own companies and do not work for Stephen Tolle.

Good Luck! I wouldn't touch them if you do not want to lose your hard earned savings and your future investments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have purchased a property in Cessnock/Hunter Valley through Stephen Tolle's 30k grant. Its nearly finished completion and I will be revaluing the house in a few months to repay the loan.

Back