Stepping stone # 5175 - this is it

I've just read through this thread again, i wish i had more time to read more excellent stuff like this, not just from you Dazz but others aswell. Congrats again.

...Well of course, they are immediately being used as deposits for other horrible stuff that shall not be mentioned...

Horrible stuff? Pffft, I bet it's a little more like awesome stuff. C'mon, give us a little hint ;)

Show us a pic of your hog!
I used to go for rides in the mountains often, we were all riding like we stole 'em, then one day i got cleaned up while quietly putting along, just around the corner from home :confused: Damn cars :mad: Fixing it is still on my to do list.

damn talk about coming in late, Congratulations Daz. What a fantastic achievement. I love ready these stories it really shows it can be done.

Not that it compares but just owning an IP that is DA approved has made me a black sheep among family and friends. Its scary how quickly the jealousy bug hits some people.

If you turn your story into a book I'd buy one for each of my family and friends. the amount of time I end up having to bit my tongue bloody kills me, They are all great in there jobs etc but none have more than 1 property. Try explaining to them some of the idea's discussed on SS and your put to the cross.

Congrats again its a fantastic achievement.

Cheers
Andrew

Make sure you watch Wild hogs (or again)before the trip Dazz
Bushy

Its on TV tonight Daz

images

Back