Steve McKnight 2 hour training event

Hi everyone, has anyone attended one of Steve's seminars? He is having 2 hour training event in major cities about economics and investment strategies.

I was thinking of going, you can never learn enough, but hope he is not selling how to become rich overnight strategies

I'm pretty certain Steve is better quality than that - he's got runs on the board. That said, I haven't heard much from him recently.

At worst, if you leave your wallet firmly in your back pocket you might learn something. Is it a free seminar?

Are these the state market seminars? Or another seminar?

Can you provide a link.

If it is the state market seminars, I have found them worthwhile to get the thought process going.

Thank you all, I am definitely up for next meeting sash but I think I'll go and see what Steve has to say as well :)

free with promo coupon

hi guys.
if u r a property investing.com member he waves the $10 for 2tickets
join the website, then he will give a promo code which is MU15NM
type that in the part where it asks for a coupon and u get in 4 free

hi guys.

Darn! I paid the twenty dollars. I haven't been onto the website in a few years so forgot about the free tickets for members. I was wondering what the MU thing was.

These market updates make for Date Night given my husband's atrocious romance score.

Michael Yardney is having an investor retreat with various accomplished property and related presenters.

I had to call as the PA would not give me the price for the weekend over the net.

Apparently $9,000 for early birds (usually $12,000).
They need to interview you first also.

Take that as what you will..

MY also does a property update in various capital cities similar to Steve McK - but around $100 for 2 tickets. 2 hrs though.

Both those guys are worth listening to IMO.

Hi everyone, has anyone attended one of Steve's seminars? He is having 2 hour training event in major cities about economics and investment strategies.
I was thinking of going, you can never learn enough, but hope he is not selling how to become rich overnight strategies

I went to the Sydney one last year, it was good. Did a capital city update etc...
Might give a spruiky spiel on his US managed property fund.

hi guys.

Thank you remi, I already purchased mine! But that's ok, hopefully someone from here finds it useful and joins me at the seminar :)

Thanks for that code remi. I just got my tickets.:)

Its going to be a crazy night. Girls throwing their knickers and Steve signing autographs 0-230 on women's breast:D hahaha

Back