Steve McKnight 2 hour training event

Brief cover of his session-

*Reflection by attendees own goals, strategies and whether the strategy matched the goal. Somewhat useful if you were new.

*Property market across the states weighed against momentum, jobs, finance, housing to give a rating for the capital cities from A-F. No surprises that Sydney and Melb scored in the top 2 with Brisbane coming third. All of this was backed up by slides of stats such as employment trends, supply trends etc that we weren't allowed to photograph.

Conclusion was that there wasn't 1 city worth investing in at this point, please place your money into McKnight's managed fund. Lost my attention after this as it was mostly Steve selling products and investments...

The amount of people that rushed to buy into his commercial property managed fund was :eek:

When he set up this fund he needed to raise 10M, he had no problem doing this. His a walking money machine, still would not jump into this.

I agree with his comment that the time to buy resi property in USA is over now due prices going up and also the Aussie $ falling back.

My guess is he sees no value in Australian property some markets are close to peaking, ie Syd, Melb

All of this was backed up by slides of stats such as employment trends, supply trends etc that we weren't allowed to photograph.

The amount of people that rushed to buy into his commercial property managed fund was :eek:

Just wondering,after the small surprises and stimuli how many people signed up on the night, I just hope he understands the new world Asian
Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), from gaining global support in a way that very few would understand just yet..

http://thediplomat.com/2014/07/brics-announce-new-development-bank/

Last edited:
I'm a bit over seminars so picked up his free book (pay $5 for postage) from 0 to financial freedom , how to do it today. It's not bad!

Back