hi guys.
if u r a property investing.com member he waves the $10 for 2tickets
join the website, then he will give a promo code which is MU15NM
type that in the part where it asks for a coupon and u get in 4 free

Thanks remingbi!

Free tickets ordered :)

Come get em ladies...

Where did you get that from ??!

I went to one of these last year and found it useful to get the thought processes going about the various markets (realising this will be the macro comments and there are many micro markets across the states). I'm not sure how he will cover off on all the states and everything in the promo website blab in 2 hours but I'm sure he can talk fast.

It would be interesting for a SS catch up at the events. I'm sure we would still be there at 7am the next morning!

I found Steve's book quite informative, guess I'll have to see him in person too!

@Michael: table tennis duel at UNSW!! :p

Looks like I have missed the boat as the Sydney event are fully booked, just wondering if anyone have spare ticket could share with me, I will pay you $10 and big :)

Just contacted them, there's no physical tickets for the event. An email will be sent out to all registered people later this week for logistics.

Last edited:
I was wondering where my tickets were. I've been checking the letter box each day. So there will be an email ZOMG on details of getting into the event?

Tranquilo- Yep the email response was "A logistics and guest registration email will be sent out later this week, to confirm the name of your other ticket holders, so they too will have a name tag on the day!"

I attended last night in Sydney and found the presentation quite different to previous market update seminars. As you say, he sped through the market update and spent more time on his approaches and relating this to his training and US property fund. He said the time has passed for US residential property but said that the US commercial is still on the way up as the US economy recovers.

Previous market updates included commentary on the macro economic factors - government, RBA comments etc, which were missing from this year's sessions. If you're attending a session in BNE, ADL etc, try and ask a question about the macro economic factors for your capital and the effect on property prices. I was expecting a lot more commentary rather than stats.

(I've also posted this comment in the Steve McKnight presentation thread - http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1302484#post1302484)

Brief cover of his session-

*Reflection by attendees own goals, strategies and whether the strategy matched the goal. Somewhat useful if you were new.

*Property market across the states weighed against momentum, jobs, finance, housing to give a rating for the capital cities from A-F. No surprises that Sydney and Melb scored in the top 2 with Brisbane coming third. All of this was backed up by slides of stats such as employment trends, supply trends etc that we weren't allowed to photograph.

Conclusion was that there wasn't 1 city worth investing in at this point, please place your money into McKnight's managed fund. Lost my attention after this as it was mostly Steve selling products and investments...

The amount of people that rushed to buy into his commercial property managed fund was :eek:

Back