Steve McKnight kit

W

WebBoard

I bought the Steve McKnight kit he had advertised - cost $1999 so I have had high expectations.

So I'll post what I have thought of it so far.

I have been listening so far to the 3 of the 4 CD's titled "Property Secrets Revealed". I would have to say that are very informative. Probably the most important thing is that they are NOT boring to listen to..... it is actually interesting and as though you are in the room with him, and its put across in terms which I can understand to a very large degree.

One thing I gotta bag Steve with, that choice of music. Its like I need to be wearing flares and a big gold chain.This is all probably because I'm a musician. =)

I'm not sure if those 3 CD's are available seperatley (errr...4 of them). But I would recommend them to anyone new and old to the game. While I'm new to the whole scene (is that what you call it?..... "groovy man"...), I still think there is stuff in it that experts would like.

If people are interested - i will post more as I progress through the kit. If not, heh ! I reckon I got my money so far in some of the stuff i have already heard. (And I've been reading quite a bit).

Cheers
SynthBoy !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Keep posting your views! We're interested as go go through the kit to see what you think.

Reply: 2

Steve has two kits - Property Secrets Revealed and Wrap Secrets Revealed (I think!) so you can buy the CDs you are listening to as part of the first kit. It was cheaper than the wraps kit.
Keep smiling
Felicity :cool:

Back