Steve McKnight mega conference June 2014

Whats the gimmick this time?

mistery_speaker2.png

Mystery Speaker

Earlier this year I flew to Kuala Lumpur to meet this expert in person and attend is life-changing training, and after spending seven solid days learning from this world-leader I knew I had to find a way to convince him to come to the Millionaire Mega Conference to train YOU.

It took some arm twisting (plus a pretty big cheque) and one major stipulation I had to agree to before he would agree to make the trip ? that I NOT reveal his identity until closer to the event due to some scheduling sensitivities.

Any guesses?

From http://www.propertyinvesting.com/store/0-financial-freedom/

it looks as if he's rejected his old idea of buying cheap IPs for cashflow in favour of

* supplementing your work income with other income (not specified but referred to as income acceleration eg income producing business and/or share trading)
* using this to building a capital base (presumably buying residential property that he value adds)
* converting that to income producing assets (eg debt free commercial property)

Ah there is a name from the past...McKnight...

All I think of when I see his name is cash flow...

Sadly I had none of it when it mattered most...when I was negative gearing my bum off but it never did work out...

My mindset is now completely different after my own painful efforts to hold property when I could see the writing on the wall...if any of you have bitten off way more than you can chew as I did,or anyone actually that's wants to put in some effort for great reward....well I don't want to sound like one of those spruikers or anything but check out my sig underneath...take alook and your quite welcome to ask any questions (pm me) you have....

Time goes quick guys,I can't believe it's 12 years since I joined the forum,

Ah there is a name from the past...McKnight...

All I think of when I see his name is cash flow...

Sadly I had none of it when it mattered most...when I was negative gearing my bum off but it never did work out...

My mindset is now completely different after my own painful efforts to hold property when I could see the writing on the wall...if any of you have bitten off way more than you can chew as I did,or anyone actually that's wants to put in some effort for great reward....well I don't want to sound like one of those spruikers or anything but check out my sig underneath...take alook and your quite welcome to ask any questions (pm me) you have....

Time goes quick guys,I can't believe it's 12 years since I joined the forum,

What????:confused:

Back