Steve McKnight users ?? anybody??

W

WebBoard

Okay !
Thanks for the other night guys - those who were on the CHAT. :)

I'd like to hear from people who have subscribed to WEALTH TIPS ONLINE.
http://www.wealthtipsonline.com.au/home.html

Thinking about divorcing myself from cash to become better informed.

In fact, I'll divorce myself from more cash if anybody has any other services (On IP) that is helpful. I'm a Melbourne dude, so Melbourne stuff would be more suitable - but heh ! Post if its otherwise.

Many thanks
Synth Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi

I've been a subscriber to the site for a couple of months now and find it an invaluable resource.

It leans, however, heavily toward the wrap investor. Not general property investment. I think this will eventually change, but that really is where it is at, at the moment. Steve, his partner and their lawyer regularly reply to posts, giving their thoughts from their experience. This is a great input into their forum. There are other services too which are gaining momentum. Personally, because I'm interested in learning as much as possible about all types of property investment I find it very worthwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1

Steve is aware that the Wealthtips Online site has tended to be very slanted towards wraps, which was not really his intention.

I know he is taking steps to put more emphasis on non wrap information so that the site can be of much more value to other investors while still providing valuable resources to those interested in wraps.

sim.gif

Last edited:
Back