Steve Navra at SIG 25th January 2005. book now...

Peter 147,
can i book one seat,i dont mind standing down the back
i will fly down that afternoon,can you please tell
me the best way to go to the hotel from the airport.
thankyou for your help..
good luck for 2005.
willair..

willair said:
Peter 147,
can i book one seat,i dont mind standing down the back
i will fly down that afternoon,can you please tell
me the best way to go to the hotel from the airport.
thankyou for your help..
good luck for 2005.
willair..

Hi Willair

Taxi is best as the train costs $12 and a taxi is about the same subject to traffic. Also trains goe sto the cbd and Glebe is about 2km east with poor public transport.

What time do you arrive?

Peter 147

Peter 147 said:
Hi Willair

Taxi is best as the train costs $12 and a taxi is about the same subject to traffic. Also trains goes to the cbd and Glebe is about 2km east with poor public transport.

What time do you arrive?

Peter 147

Hi Peter147,

We did it by (public transport) bus last time we saw you. Walked from airport to Mascot Shops, caught a bus to Central Station ($2.70), then Central to Glebe ($1.60). Tightwads or what? :p
http://www.sydneybuses.info/

Taxis always seem to hit the $20 mark for me..... :confused:

I thought there were airport shuttle buses too, around the $9.00 mark, but can't find the website.....

Cheers,

The Y-man

The Y-man said:
Hi Peter147,

We did it by (public transport) bus last time we saw you. Walked from airport to Mascot Shops, caught a bus to Central Station ($2.70), then Central to Glebe ($1.60). Tightwads or what? :p
http://www.sydneybuses.info/

Taxis always seem to hit the $20 mark for me..... :confused:

I thought there were airport shuttle buses too, around the $9.00 mark, but can't find the website.....

Cheers,

The Y-man

Very Impressive.

Also begs the question why the $500M train system that costs $12 one way was proposed in the first place?

Peter 147

Hi Peter

I would love to come along to the next SIG meeting. Is there still room for 2 more?

Have a great day

regards

Jody :)

What happened to the Derivex talk?

Wasn't a guy from Derivex meant to be giving a talk at that meeting? Have I missed something over Christmas?

HI All

And that two more for me so a total of 4.

At a guess we are at around 67.

I have emailed the pub to confirm total numbers OK.

Peter 147

Tuesday nights are tough for me - Id love to drop by, its been a while since Ive been to a SIG event...

I might have to squeeze in somewhere in the stalls if it turns out a can make it - since Im 5ft nothing and all that shouldnt be a problem.

Hi,

I'd also like to squeeze in with two if possible!!

I missed that last one and don't want to miss this!!

Thanks,
Peter

Back