Steve Navra in Canberra at the CRIN Canberra meeting July 2005

Thanks to everyone who organised for Steve to come down from Sydney. Myself, my husband Scott and my friends from Sydney all thoroughly enjoyed his talk. Was a great afternoon.

geoffw said:
I intend replying in some detail when I have a little more time :D

It sounds like some of the feedback may be "owning your own business doesn't necessarily mean you'll have more free time .........". :(

Hope the balance becomes what you're after Geoff...........

:)

Kris,

There is no tape.

But Steve is running a course next weekend in Sydney. See www.navra.com.au for details.

I already know a couple of people going up to this course from Canberra after going to the CRIN event on the weekend.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Would be interested in the course but I have already scheduled myself in for an Army Reserve weekend, so its too late.

If theres going to be one in Canberra sometime I would be interested in attending.

Kris Sheather said:
If theres going to be one in Canberra sometime I would be interested in attending.
Steve used to present these in Canberra- but half of the people who came were Sydney people who could not get into one of the Sydney courses.

Keep an eye out for the next Sydney presentation.

Kris Sheather said:
Is there any reason that they arent held in Canberra anymore? Or is he sick of the cold place, generally unfriendly that we live in?
Personally, he loves Canberra. He chose to raise family here. But business required that he live in Sydney; there was not the demand for the courses in Canberra.

Kris Sheather said:
Is there any reason that they arent held in Canberra anymore? Or is he sick of the cold place, generally unfriendly that we live in?

He runs them in cold and unfriendly Melbourne from time to time too, so that can't be the reason. :D

I am back in not so cold Melbourne - I am so glad I came up and put faces to names, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I had heard the Steve talk in Melbourne but it was good to have it reinforced - I would suggest you get Steve back for the shares talk, he did volunteer to come back, it is well worth while, we had it in Melbourne and I am sure all that attended got a lot out of it.

I had not been in Canberra since 1964 my goodness its changed a bit!!! I never realised how attractive the place is, so much water and beautiful trees

Chris

Shh Chrispy, and now that I've moved here (very much for lifestyle reasons) - I'd prefer other people not to find out either!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Hmmm Geoff is obviously far too busy too reply... observe the dark circles under his eyes - the reason I got out of food business! :D

It was geat to see so many turn up for the event- the Boss and I were on the front desk. We will probably be asking Steve to return for the shares talk... will keep you posted, there is a Committee meeting tonight to discuss this and other stuff.

It was the first time I had heard Steve talk, and I was impressed with the presentation.. so Sydney here I come this weekend (couldn't do the course as the she-who-must-be-obeyed was working :( )

See you at annother event

Steve K

tzaki said:
Hmmm Geoff is obviously far too busy too reply... observe the dark circles under his eyes - the reason I got out of food business! :D

It was geat to see so many turn up for the event- the Boss and I were on the front desk. We will probably be asking Steve to return for the shares talk... will keep you posted, there is a Committee meeting tonight to discuss this and other stuff.

It was the first time I had heard Steve talk, and I was impressed with the presentation.. so Sydney here I come this weekend (couldn't do the course as the she-who-must-be-obeyed was working :( )

See you at annother event

Steve K

You missed out, it was great.

Back