Steve Navra Seminar

Wow! What a weekend.
I have been to several seminars before where the presenters talk a lot of rah rah rah. Steve however, cleverly teases you, stirs you, willing you on to debate, taking all questions and answering them with humour.
Steve's concept is very interesting, I cannot wait to put it into action. The cashbond structure will give me a path to further acquire property where banks are telling me I'm too rent reliant.
Steve's share trader system, I think is a winner. I have never believed in shares but now I'm seriously thinking of investing a small portion to begin with.

Thank you Steve on a well organised seminar and for sharing your knowledge with me.

Regards,
Mannie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I just wanted to say thankyou to all those who have recommended Steve Navra’s seminar. I went along this weekend and found it exceptional value, the brain food was delicious and satisfied the appetite.
Also thanks to Steve and staff for the friendly and informative weekend.

Adrian

Reply: 1.1

Ok, can I challenge you people to name ONE (only ONE) lender who would count more than 50% of income stream from cashbond towards serviceability?

Try to ring a dozen of banks and see what happens.

Reply: 1.1.1

Hi MTBI

Good to see you back, we were getting bored :eek:)

That depends on how its set up and whom you speak to and who assesses the deal. Standard policy with many lenders is 50 %, however you would be surprised just who can let that through at 100 % when there is no LMI involved.

Im not saying annuity based methodologies are either good nor bad, just answering your question

There are many other situations where this sort of thing applies.

A similar argument can be applied to installment contract financing - aka wraps. Technically most lenders wont touch em with the proverbial barge pole, yet magically they get through with many lenders even with full disclosure.

"Commercial based" lending. Like 20 units on one title in a country town. Can this be done at 80 % LVR and at residential rates - NO, but yes if the assessor is willing to relax the guidelines.

Ta

Rolf

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Sorry Rolf,

I am not back yet. I am far too busy. It is just my ghost :).

Question is though - do you do cashbonds to your clients?

Cheers,

Mike

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Hi Mike,

Currently we have set up alliances with 4 banks who accept 100% of the cashbond income.

I have set these up with Navra Investments securitising the arrangements with the banks and now as our 'sole' product.

Sadly I have had to take this selfish approach to protect the interests of our clients who utilise this structure.

Previously I published and in fact generously sent out the methodology to anyone who requested it and all that happened was that other brokers tried to plagiarize the product in a manner that the lenders perceived as unethical and hence these banks withdrew the facility.

We now offer this structure to anyone who chooses to do business with our group, at 100% serviceability and it is operating successfully.

I hope this answers your question, however if not feel free to contact me directly for further info.

Kindest regards,

Steve

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Thank you Mr Navra,

Fair enough. This is exactly why I a a bit tentative to share my ideas with the wide public. Alas...

Just in case you are interested what it is all about:
I am in process of getting miserable amount of $2M. As you can guess, serviceability is the word. I have got half a dozen of techniques to fix serviceability without letting bank know what even is going on, and another half a dozen which require lender's input.

Over the last 3 weeks I "negotiated" (if you can apply this word to the bloodletting I do them) with 18 lenders. In my proposal to them I listed my methods of fixing serviceability, plus your cashbonds. I was under impression that they might accept cashbonds more readily.

Surprise-surprise. My methods were accepted by 11 lenders (7 still considering), but cashbonds...

Results as follows :

Bluntly refused to count anything towards serviceability - 17 (popular argument - if it is not on your tax return, it does not exist)

Agreed to count interest portion only -1

Agreed to count 50% of the capital portion - 1 (on the condition that annuity runs for at least 2 years before they start include it in serviceability).And this is available to their "private" clients only.

At first I was blaming their shallow talent pool, then I started to suspect something very close to what you have explained.

One interesting point though. I suddenly started to understand why there are so many excited recent graduates of yours post on this forum, but your established clients are suspiciously quiet. As a result, my respect towards you has gone through the ceiling.

I am wondering if I can dare to ask one more question.
I am under impression that your share trading system is "harvesting" market fluctuations. At the moment there is a lot of volatility, so it must be doing exceptionally well.

But with the view that US mutual funds are running extremely low on cash, and remembering that they are reaching the point where they can not get funds to meet growing demand for redemptions, i.e with the view that catastrophic sell-off is about to begin. In this environment there will be very little or even no fluctuations. Markets just will fall down day in, day out.

Any comments?

Regards,

Mike - self deluded idiot

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Hi Mike,

Firstly, good luck with your financing / refinancing. DON'T take 'NO' from the banks!

Actually, the cashbond income does appear on your tax return as fully taxable income!
(Ahem, you get a full rebate on the capital)

The share system remains the love and joy of our business. Yes it does thrive on volatility - hence the wonderful returns this past year. (Contact me for this detail, I don't wish to post these results, it would be tantamount to SPAMMING.

As we trade on a contrarian basis, volumes don't represent a difficulty - we are buying when the many are selling. (There are many more of them than us!)

The market is becoming increasingly volatile and this has much to do with the speed or increase in the rate of information available. The most amusing example was the poor fellow who got lost in his Cessna and inadvertently flew over the White House. The news hit the market - the DOW dropped 194 pts within an hour or so!! (Americans!) Anyway soon after that it became apparent this was an innocuous error and the market was back up to its previous level by market close. (The point really is that a range fluctuation of this proportion creates a 2% to 4% gain opportunity - in one day!) Aaaah I love the market . . . so don't get me started!

Good luck,

Steve

Reply: 1.1.1.1.2

HI MTBI

Not for the vast majority, Generally only use annuities for where we require a short to medium term cashflow for financing a negatively geared property.

About 5 % of my client base already has some type of annuity in place as a result of cashing is super or other things and I have always found that most lenders accept the income at 100 % of face value if it considered continuing.

I have other fixes for simple serviceability service issues where equity exists.

Ta

Rolf

Troll alert

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Please don't feed trolls, it only encourages them.

Reply: 1.1.1.1.2.1

I've been monitoring (paper trading, not buying/selling) Steve's share system every (trading) day since I attended his w/e in Sydney a couple of months ago.

This is because I knew zilch about shares and how stock markets work. Not only do I now know a lot more than I did, it actually works (be patient in the first few weeks / months) - i.e. I am already in profit and I'm only checking once a day - Steve trades all day every day and can therefore take advantage of the vast daily market fluctuations (e.g. when innocent dummies fly over the White House without getting shot down).

I'm definitely a convert and eagerly await the 'official launch' of his mega system.

SG

Reply: 1.1.1.1.2.1.1

Hi SG,

Yes, positive returns coming in across the board, which is especially pleasing seeing that the market is still very much in the red.

We will be holding our usual client get togethers / cocktail parties in Sydney; Melbourne; Canberra during the next couple of months, in which details of the share launch will be covered. Details will be posted in Meeting Place in due course.

All clients and course attendees are welcome, and this is an excellent opportunity to network / mingle with some very successful people.

Regards,

Steve

Back