Steve Navras LOE strategy!

Anyone here used Steve Navra strategy and lived to tell about it?

He discusses using Property and Shares for your wealth creation and LOE. With Property as the Capital Growth and Shares as the Income.

Anyone used him pre Credit Boom and now using him Post Credit boom.

Would be interested to see what others are doing to manage their current wealth and if they are living on Equity etc.

probly gone... I know the managed funds I went into are a complete write off and they weren't for small amounts. the debt remains at a time when debt is poison.

Anyone here used Steve Navra strategy and lived to tell about it?

He discusses using Property and Shares for your wealth creation and LOE. With Property as the Capital Growth and Shares as the Income.

Anyone used him pre Credit Boom and now using him Post Credit boom.

Would be interested to see what others are doing to manage their current wealth and if they are living on Equity etc.
Do a simple search on this site from a few years back,over time it is very interesting reading,BTW i went along to see Mr Navra several years ago listened to everything he and his team had to say,but all he said he can not help me,just keep doing what i was doing:)..imho willair..

Redwing I was asking about his optimising structure with LOE being the end goal.

Does anyone else here trade shares for income like Steve Navra does or invests for Dividends etc.

Hey Ausprop were you involved with STeve Navra company! Did you lose alot of investment money with him.

I read that he has been running his managed funds from 2004 and doing well when the boom times were booming but now it is down how is it doing, do all people involved get told of the risks involved also.

The trouble with twigging investment strategies that involve a basic accumulation of residential properties, but then fast charging the attempted future result, is that the investment strategy becomes MORE RISKY.

The basic accumulate a portfolio of medium priced residential properties over the course of ones life and then selling a portion at the end to pay off ALL substantial debt, is the safest one. One the lives of the rents of the remaining properties.

But it also takes the longest to achieve.

However step back for a moment and think, if you are looking at funding a retirement lifestyle (even if you are not at retirement age), you dont wont the risks. You can take some risks in the creation of such an investment portfolio, but when you decide to click that button: retirement, you need to have a low risk strategy of receiving regular and consistent income.

Just because a turbo charged strategy works for a certain period of time, doesnt mean it will work in all periods of time. I am sorry guys but even the LOE strategy is filled full of risk in my view.

Theres only one thing worse than not having a retirement nestegg, and thats having a retirement nest egg that blows up for what ever reason, just as you are relying on it the most.

As I posted in the TIC thread, I see the main problem with the LOE strategy as being the amounts that some people throw around as being suitable for it. I would want gross assets above 8 figures and overall LVR around 40% before trying it (or some other similar combination). That's just a reflection of the income we need to live off and for how long in an environment of sustained tight finance and high IRs (which is the worst case I would always model).

A portfolio like that with decently yielding properties should allow us to live modestly of rents anyway, so really it's a moot point.

Just my 2c...

Back