Steve Navra's Workshop

i promised myself i would do this a few weeks ago, but got busy and kinda lost track of time.

i went along to Steve Navra's seminar in Melbourne, expecting that that the only thing to learn was the cashbond strategy.

and would have to say i learnt a few things more than that. but most importantly Steve bought me back to reality and perhaps burst a few balloons people had flown after the last few years, and i have to admit even dealing with property everyday you can still get carried away by the "Hype" or "Magic Deal".

Congratulations to you and your team Steve for putting on a logical and informative workshop.

i had to give you a plug, as i have been to many workshops and some were good, most are crap, yours is to use a good old aussie phrase "Fair Dinkum", and better late than never.

Cheers

George Mariotti

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Steve's seminars are great stuff- good to see you got something out of it too.

I won't always agree with everything he says- but hey, he's got a lot more money than I have, so obviously is doing a lot of things better than me. (I have previously posted about being sceptical about some things, but I'm coming around.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back