Sth Hedland WA new living houses - opportunities

I'm on a few random Realty mailing lists (sure I'm not the only one here who is ;) ) and the below landed in my inbox yesterday. Not interested personally but thought I would throw it out there in case anyone is. (Have left REs contact details on as per email I received & note I have no connection to the RE).

.....................................................................................
Just to advise we have 4 units listed that may interest you as investors or for living they are all 2 bedroom units fully reconditioned under the new living project. They were quarantined for a period for home occupiers but this period is past so they are on the open market. They are located as follows:
Unit 2/29 Daylesford Close South Hedland fixed price of $560,000 ( this is under Strata Plan)
Unit 6D Catamore Court South Hedland fixed price of $530,000 (this is under Strata Plan)
Unit 6C Catamore Court South Hedland fixed price of $540,000 (this is under Strata Plan)
Unit 32A Hollings Place South Hedland fixed price of $550,000
All these properties are available for immediate viewing
There are also other excellent properties available for investment and occupation. Look forward to assisting you please advise me if I can. Best wishes

Rob Fry
Ray White Port Hedland
Sales Representative
1/7 Tonkin Street South Hedland
WA 6722
Phone 08 91402300
Fax 08 91402311
Mobile 0418949552
[email protected]

Back