Stormwater and sewer costs

Doing a small subdivision, and would like to draw on the experience of others.

Its a long block, and will have to access neighbours' properties in long runs for stormwater and sewer.

Any rough estimates of cost per m to put in this infrastructure?

Need to update the feasibility, as the original solutions are no longer available.

" Its a long block, and will have to access neighbours' properties in long runs for stormwater and sewer."

Have they agreed to the easement? And if so, at what cost?

Based on a recent subdivision project that we managed, I would allow approx $230-$250/m for the sewer construction. Note: this was based on a project in Brisbane and included a sewer pipe (approx 65m), 2 manholes and 2 property connections.

Cheers, Liam

Based on a recent subdivision project that we managed, I would allow approx $230-$250/m for the sewer construction. Note: this was based on a project in Brisbane and included a sewer pipe (approx 65m), 2 manholes and 2 property connections.

Cheers, Liam

Thanks Liam - very helpful.

It could be over a 100m run, but hoping to share some costs.

Cheers.

I'm looking to subdivide as well but the sewer line runs across the bare land. I can see about 4 cleaning pits on the diagram, probably 10m apart.

I'd have to move the sewer line to build but out of curiosity, what does it cost to remove the old sewer line? I'm assuming this is essential?! :confused:

Back