A few more details please. Some blocks cannot be strata titled for structural and other regulatory reasons.
You will need some of the following and more;
- compliance with the BCA or cost of compliance
- a survey of the building for strata purposes
- local council requirements and restrictions
- a valuer to allocate unit entitlement
- the restrictions on title
I am currently doing a strata of an existing development and will get out of it for approximately $5,000 (ACT) and that includes some modifications to carparking arrangements to comply with local regs. The $5k (plus two days leg work) will add $110k to the value.