Street frontage townhouse

It sits a fair way back from the street which isn't too busy. I don't expect a larger CG but thought it may be more desirable when resale happens as it feels more like a duplex.

Is this a large compled?
Is there a resident manager?

If so, ask the manager how desirable the street-frontage townhouse is to tenants. He/she will know. We had a unit in a desirable location in a complex and most of our tenants came from within the complex from the less desirable located units.
Marg

It sits a fair way back from the street which isn't too busy. I don't expect a larger CG but thought it may be more desirable when resale happens as it feels more like a duplex.

We recently purchased a street-side home for a client in a block of 7. The block is shaped like an hour-glass with 2 houses at the front and 5 up the back. The one we purchased feels like it is one of only 2 - more like a villa that you are talking about twobobsworth. So after all the research we did for this one - I like your idea.

Yes CG will probably be no greater than the suburb median but better for tenants and easier for re-sale I would think.

Back