Stupid****** Stole my phone!!!

I"m sorry to here this shocking story, glad some of its been resolved re phone. Very hard to know what to think or do in a real sudden emergency.

But people should know never to move anyone to take them to hospital as if damage is done by doing this you will be sued for helping and trying to save a life. as others pointed out call police/ambulance, but in a true emergency i could imagine wanting to help and forgetting safety precautions.

there were stories 15 years ago of women knocking on doors posing in dressing gowns that they were locked out, only to have some dangerous boyfriend waiting in a bush nearbye ready to pounce.

Then t here is the story of the serial killer in Frankston 10 or more years ago , killing women in close succession i think sometimes twice a week, and one woman finally got away and was hailing down cars and couldnt beleive how long it took for someone to finally stop for her when she was in such danger and distress. this lead to him being caught and the serial murders happening in close succession to stop

I once was stranded late at night many years ago, very pregnant and in my dressing gown, though with my husband at the time, late at night when he ran out of petrol .Thats never happened to me as i put petrol in when it gets less than half full i dont wait for it to be anywhere close to empty. But we were lucky that someone stopped and gave us a lift home. It was before everyone had mobiles.

to be opportunistic about a phone is so sad so low, drugs ?, bad values and lifestyle? very low.

yes i heard someone say that the only thing you can do at those times i feel calm that karma will be served.

On the flipside to every other reply, I'd think having a mobile phone would be a high priority in such a situation, regardless of where you got it from or whether you normally would steal stuff.

She might just have been scared and found unrestricted access to a phone more comforting than a stranger.

Back